Help needed with transportation to port from epcot resort

rochmom4

Mouseketeer
Would anyone have a recommendation for a private limo service to the port? Most of the reviews I have seen were from a few years ago. Any recent recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

We always travel from MCO to the resorts with Quicksilver towncars. They are wonderful. The price from the resort to Port Canaveral, though, is prohibitive. So we chose to book Disney transportation. Something like $35 per person. It came out much less expensive. Once we're back on land, we will use Quicksilver from POR to MCO
We are not fond of the Magical Express

Last edited:
No recommendations for private limo service.

We use Magic Express to go from MCO to resort (free). Then we use the DCL bus from the resort to PC and then from PC to MCO. This is $35 per person, per trip ($70 per person round trip). They handle all of our luggage and it is awesome.

Thank you for the suggestions. I am looking for a private car service as I need to make a stop to pick up my elderly in-laws who are staying off-site and will be joining us on the cruise.

Thank you for the suggestions. I am looking for a private car service as I need to make a stop to pick up my elderly in-laws who are staying off-site and will be joining us on the cruise.

Why not rent a private car (like Mears) to bring them to the resort so you can all leave together with the Magical Express/DCL shuttle instead?

Or just invest the amount you'd spend on the car to install them at the same resort as you? (If it's possible, or course. You did not mention if you were staying in a moderate or a deluxe).

Last edited:
We have used Happy Limo and been very pleased....and have also used SAS from POM and we're pleased

We have also used Happy Limo nearly exclusively. Never had a problem, and their prices seem to be reasonable in comparison to others. Their website gives you approximate pricing.

We have used both Happy Limo and Tiffany towncar in the past and were happy with both. This time around we are renting a car at MCO. We got a great deal on rental.

Walk next door to Swan & Dolphin and rent a car from Alamo, then drop the car off at Cape Canaveral.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter