Help!! Need music!!

SGRLNDJN

Earning My Ears
We are having a surprise party tomorrow for my dad who is a disney freak and i know there was a website that had ALL the disney world sound bites right down to music you hear waiting in line...

I CANT FIND IT AND IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK!! PLEASE HELP!

anyone? i really wanna play the music during the party. i keep googling but come up empty:confused3

I listen to dtunes.com all the time...they have lots of different kinds of music that you listen to...queues, rides, shows, movies...and you can pick the one that's a mix or get specific.....enjoy:thumbsup2

I listen to dtunes.com all the time...they have lots of different kinds of music that you listen to...queues, rides, shows, movies...and you can pick the one that's a mix or get specific.....enjoy:thumbsup2

Actually, that should be www.dtuneslive.com, as if you go to dtunes.com it will take you to a publishing company and you can't get past the logo.

Jules

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter