HELP!!!!!! More Disney Dreams to fulfill! 09/04 Exciting news!

Replies later .... when we are less busy. :rotfl2:

Just wanted to share another awesome view with you all!

IMG_20120817_171003.jpg

Off to have dinner at the California Grill in a few minutes. Will check in again ...... soon!

I was wondering if you had made it to CR yet. Love the view of Space Mountain. Have fun!

Oh to look out at that view and then pop to CG for dinner must be amazing Karin
I'm so excited for you :cool1:

Good Morning from Old Key West!

I thought I'd stick to the theme and give you a glimpse of our view this morning! ;)

DSC_0747_Bildgrendern.jpg

Got all my requests ........ the one I asked for ..... which was higher floor - we are on the third, and the ones I hoped for, which were Old Turtle Pond Road and a bathroom with two doors :rotfl2: ...... both granted. :woohoo:
And as an extra bonus we got a water view as well.

I hope to upload more pics while we are here! So watch out for updates. :goodvibes

Good Morming, Karin! :wave:

That is another lovely view! So glad they were able to honor your requests!

When does the Cruise begin? You must be so excited!

It is unusual when several friends are in WDW at the same time...but this is one of those weeks! Hope the weather is nice - we are having a break from the Southern summer heat - maybe FL will enjoy the same break!

Have fun!!! :goodvibes

Karin, I'm here, and I'll be back to catch up.

But I thought I should mention that those August dates you have listed....we might actually be at Disney during that time in 2013. ;)

Wonderful pic again! I love that view, Karin:cool1: So fun to see your litltle updates popping up:cool1: Yay for getting all your requests!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter