HELP!!!!!! More Disney Dreams to fulfill! 09/04 Exciting news!

Oh my goodness that is some exciting news you sprung on us!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!:woohoo::dance3: :yay:Can't wait to hear more :surfweb::goodvibes

As you can see from my new title ...... things have changed - AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Well, they have changed for the EVEN better! :rotfl2:

Let me explain ......

Yesterday I missed Disney, so I started thinking and hoping and dreaming and came up with this idea .........

IMG_8441.jpg

Why not go to DLRP for a weekend?

We had originally planned to go to DLRP for Halloween - then thrown out the idea because it is terribly crowded at that time and Tom had trouble getting those few days off.

BUT ......

and here is where I started thinking - what about just spending a weekend at DLRP?
So I checked my airmiles and :woohoo: I had more than enough to pay for both our flights plus taxes (priced it out online and the flights are sold for €600,- a piece :scared1:).

Then I checked for hotels - thinking they would be all booked, but NO, almost everything was available and we decided to try a new "studio" hotel.

And here is the complete plan of action which is actually already booked.

We are going to DLRP OCTOBER 7 - 9!!!!!!!!!!

Leaving after work on the 7th at 6pm and arriving in Paris at 9.40pm. We will then pick up a rental car and drive to

hoteloct.jpg

hoteloct2.jpg

hoteloct1.jpg

where we will stay for two nights!

We'll fly back home on Oct 9, the flight leaves Paris at 5.45pm and we'll arrive back home at 9.20pm.
So more or less we will have two full days at DLRP!!!!!!

Can't wait!!!!!!!

IMG_8604.jpg

IMG_8582.jpg

IMG_8560.jpg

IMG_8434.jpg

IMG_8473.jpg

Guess I need to do some SERIOUS planning this weekend! :rotfl2:

Wow Karin that looks like a great weekend Disney fix. I know I am regretting not taking the bounce back offer for AKL next year. My daughter and new Son in law are headed to WDW on Sat. I at least got to help them get their dining reservations done online and plan out their days.

Wow! That's great news! I love hearing about DLRP and seeing the great pictures you guys take. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.

How fun!!! I can't wait to hear all about the trip. Paris is on my "to do list" However, if we ever do go... I am certain I won't be able to talk dh into going to DLRP...so your mini trip will let me live vicariously. :goodvibes

Great Plans for all 3 trips !!! I too am planning, sevsral trips !!First is of course my Disney Free trip next month!! Disney and Free is there anything better !!:cloud9::worship::love:

Now there may be another trip this year , check out my ptr for details shortly :rolleyes1:confused3;)
Next year for sure we will be doing Disney, Universal and Lake George , possibly a cruise , possibly Cedar Point and so on !!!:banana:

I agree Disney is a perfect way of spending an inheritance !!!:cloud9:

How exciting!!!!! I want to be you! I am fighting with husband about a trip that is more than a year away and not even booked and you are already going on another trip just a few short weeks later. :rotfl: I am excited for you.

Ya know I wouldn't miss one of your reports!!! So I am all subscribed and waiting for more updates. :goodvibes

So far... :worship: How awesome that you have these trips to plan!!!

Welcome, Ann! :flower3:
There should be lots of plans to make. I cannot wait to start planning for our February trip, let alone the one we are taking to DLRP next week.
And we have only been home for about 3 weeks yet! :rotfl2:

:goodvibes
You truly have the best reports to follow!! I really wish you got a referral fee from KK, WPE, OKW, Olivia's and DB! :rotfl:

Thank you! :flower3:
I am truly happy you enjoy my reports so much! And that referral fee from KK, WPE, OKW, Olivia's and DB sounds like an interesting idea! :laughing:

I'm in! I LOVE your TRs. You dining reviews always make me hungry! So glad you get to do WDW twice in 2012!:yay:

Welcome! :flower3:
I am SO happy you like my TRs so much. :goodvibes And if my dining reviews make you hungry, then I must do something right! :rotfl2:
Hope you enjoy planning my next trips just as much. :thumbsup2

It's awesome that you bought into DVC! We really should have. This will be our 5th time to WDW and our third DCL cruise in October. I am sure I could have saved us more money lol!

Everthing looks great so far! Can't wait to hear more of the planning!

Chris

Welcome, Chris! :flower3:
It took us long enough to think about it and then we went to the presentation and were sure we would NOT buy, but it all made sense in the end. We are so excited to stay at BLT in February and I cannot wait to go to the Top of the World Lounge for a cocktail and some yummy munchies! :thumbsup2

Subbing of course !!!!!!!!!

I knew I could count on you, Rosie! :hug: :flower3:

Oh my gosh Karin, I am so excited for you guys! I'm inpopcorn::

Thank you, Queen!
I cannot believe how everything fell into place in the end - first we weren't even sure IF we could go in February and now we are staying at all those wonderful places! It's just incredible. :goodvibes

Joining in!!! I can't wait to read about you trip plans!!

Terri

Welcome! :flower3:
I am so glad you decided to come along for the ride. I cannot wait to start planning for our February trip, especially since we will be able to book cruise extras in about 6 weeks! :woohoo:

I'm in! (Told you I would be!!)

Great! :woohoo: I knew I could count on you! Love to have you on board! :goodvibes

I finally made it! All of your news is just SO exciting & I can't wait to read more!:surfweb: If things work out the way I hope, "maybe" I'll even be a part of next summer's plans!:cheer2:

I finally made it! All of your news is just SO exciting & I can't wait to read more!:surfweb: If things work out the way I hope, "maybe" I'll even be a part of next summer's plans!:cheer2:

:yay: for making it over here! With all the threads I have currently running it's not easy to keep up! But you did it!!! :goodvibes

And best news ........ you MIGHT be joining us next summer! :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

Well, I thought it was time to fill you all in on the plans for our DLRP trip.

Day 1, October 7

We both will have to work in the morning. Hopefully Tom will get off work midday and I should be done by 1.45pm. The drive home takes about 45 minutes, so by 2.30 I should be home.
Then we will have lunch and prepare to get ready to leave to house.

Around 4pm we should be ready to leave. We need to drive right across town and doing so on a Friday afternoon can take A LOT of time, so we better be early. We will then park the car and walk over to our airport. I guess I will have checked us in the day before, so all we will have to do is drop off our bags.
Our flight leaves at 6.30 and we should be in Frankfurt at 7.35

IMG_8405.jpg

Our connecting flight leaves at 8.30 and arrives in Paris at 9.40pm. While I will get in line to pick up our luggage Tom is going to check in at the rental car counter and hopefully when he is done I should have our suitcases and we will be off.

The drive to our hotel, the Parks and Suites, Prestige Val d'Europe

hoteloct.jpg

takes about an hour, so I guess we will arrive there shortly before midnight. I guess, once we are in our room we will just fall into our beds and off to dreamland.

Day 2, October 8

Our only full day at DLRP ...

They have EMHs every morning and here APs with an AP DREAM can use the EMHs as well, without staying on property.
So, IF we can get out of bed early enough we will then drive over to the parking garage and head over to

eos1.jpg

which opened earlier this year for breakfast.

eos2.jpg

BaconEggandCheeseEarlofSandwich.jpg

After breakfast we will head into the park,

IMG_8434.jpg

enjoy the few rides that are open and hopefully get a head start once they "drop the rope" for the other areas of the park.

IMG_8815.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter