• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me with my Dining Iternaries.

yenanh00

Mouseketeer
So my set date are Sept 22nd - Sept 29th with me, dh, 4 kid(13,7,3, and 2). I have double book a lot of things because I dont know what I should do. I know for sure that 23rd, 26th, and 27th are a definite. so please let me know you thoughts, what park I should go to each day, and/or what restaurant to eat at.

I also want to visit Universal Studios and Sea World while I'm there.

Sept 23- HS - Hollywood and Vine Fanstamic Package - 11:45 AM
Sept. 26th MK - Not sure where to eat yet but probably mostly CS
Sept 27th MK- - CRT @ 8:25 PM ( it the only time I can find)

So here what I got so far:

Sept 22nd - AK or Epcot??
Akershus - 11:00 AM
Coral Reef - 4:00 PM

The reason why I ask AK or Epcot is because AK have magic hours that day, but since we are flying in red eye the night before and wont come in until 8:00 AM that morning. I was afraid the family would be too tired. Another DISer recommended Epcot since it's not a over stimulate park

Sept 24th - AK or Epcot
Yak & Yeti- 12:30 PM/ 4 PM
Coral Reef - 12:50 PM

Then here Epcot have have Magic Hours. However I want to eat at Yak and Yeti (this is the only reservation I can find) Have anyone experience CS with Yak Yeti? is it as good as TS? If yes, I might as well eat Yak Yeti on the 22nd of Sept.

Sept 25th - Cape May Cafe

Sept 28th - Shula's

Since DH want to try the 48 oz. steak they have there.

Sept 29th Nothings yet since we are leaving in the afternoon that
day.

Thank you.

Also Have anyone attend the Mickey Not so Scary Halloween? HOw did you like it? Also would it be weird to do it in Sept? Thank you

OK we just got back on the 24th and what we did was plan our parks and then planned our dinner reservations around where we were. It worked out well. We still did a lot of traveling to get to reservations but that was a sacrafice we made because there were some restaurants we really wanted to try.

Also are you on a dining plan?

Here's my 2 cents:

22nd - Keep your coral reef reservation. Since you are taking a red eye flight, get some rest at the hotel when you arrive and then head over to epcot. Take a leisurely stroll around future world, maybe get a ride in or two (if the lines aren't crazy at that hour), get some fast passes if they still have them and make mental notes of things you may want to go back and do. Enjoy coral reef. Maybe hang out for the fireworks

23rd - You have set in stone

24th - Animal Kingdom - ok some people rave about Yak and Yeti. This cs was the worst one I've ever had. I mean even here at home. I keep thinking maybe there are 2 cs Yak &Yeti places and people are raving about the other one because when we ate there it was barely edible. I know Y&Y have a TS and a cs, maybe the TS is better. But anyway, thats just my opinion and hardly an expert one LOL. May I suggest Tusker house here. The breakfast was amazing. We loved it. And if you can get an early reservation when you are done with breakfast before the park opens, you are right near the entrance to the Safari. You can be one of the first safari's that day and prolly see lots of animals. (animals are usually out earlier and later rather than the heat of the day)

25th...We LOVED cape may!!!!! go to Universal for the day, since cape may isn't in a park. Might be easier to squeeze that in here.

26th...you have set
27th....you have set

28th....go to Seaworld that day? or finish up epcot

29th....finish up epcot in the morning before flight

Have a magical trip!!!!! Hope this helps!

oh and p.s. when we went we really didn't pay too much attention to the extra magic hours. The parks tend to be busier on the days they have extra hours so we just did our own thing.

Have you been to Coral Reef before? It's a good experience, if you are seated lower down in the restaurant. The food is hit or miss...

My family went to the Halloween Party last year. My 2 daughters and I LOVE Halloween and I have to say that we were disappointed. In my opinion, it's not worth the $. Again, we love Halloween and we LOVE Disney...but we'll never do the Halloween Party again.

Thank you for everyone response.

I still have couple credit left for TS. what do you recommend? I have akershus, CRT, 1900 park far, cape may, coral reef, crystal palace, and yak and yeti.

My family went to the Halloween Party last year. My 2 daughters and I LOVE Halloween and I have to say that we were disappointed. In my opinion, it's not worth the $. Again, we love Halloween and we LOVE Disney...but we'll never do the Halloween Party again.

Thank for letting me know this. I guess I'll save the ticket money for something else then.. thank you.. what was it that you didnt like?

OK we just got back on the 24th and what we did was plan our parks and then planned our dinner reservations around where we were. It worked out well. We still did a lot of traveling to get to reservations but that was a sacrafice we made because there were some restaurants we really wanted to try.

Also are you on a dining plan?

Here's my 2 cents:

22nd - Keep your coral reef reservation. Since you are taking a red eye flight, get some rest at the hotel when you arrive and then head over to epcot. Take a leisurely stroll around future world, maybe get a ride in or two (if the lines aren't crazy at that hour), get some fast passes if they still have them and make mental notes of things you may want to go back and do. Enjoy coral reef. Maybe hang out for the fireworks

23rd - You have set in stone

24th - Animal Kingdom - ok some people rave about Yak and Yeti. This cs was the worst one I've ever had. I mean even here at home. I keep thinking maybe there are 2 cs Yak &Yeti places and people are raving about the other one because when we ate there it was barely edible. I know Y&Y have a TS and a cs, maybe the TS is better. But anyway, thats just my opinion and hardly an expert one LOL. May I suggest Tusker house here. The breakfast was amazing. We loved it. And if you can get an early reservation when you are done with breakfast before the park opens, you are right near the entrance to the Safari. You can be one of the first safari's that day and prolly see lots of animals. (animals are usually out earlier and later rather than the heat of the day)

25th...We LOVED cape may!!!!! go to Universal for the day, since cape may isn't in a park. Might be easier to squeeze that in here.

26th...you have set
27th....you have set

28th....go to Seaworld that day? or finish up epcot

29th....finish up epcot in the morning before flight

Have a magical trip!!!!! Hope this helps!

oh and p.s. when we went we really didn't pay too much attention to the extra magic hours. The parks tend to be busier on the days they have extra hours so we just did our own thing.

Sorry for the really late reply. but yes I'm on the dining plan. I really love your input. As i'm planning my schedule out now and making dinner reservation.. it really close to what you recommend. thank you again..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter