• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me spend $200 on 40th Birthday Tinkerbell surprises!

ceeceegee

Mouseketeer
Hi all - I'm going to WDW with my cousin for her 40th birthday and her mom sent me $200 to sprinkle pixie dust throughout her trip - which I think is just the sweetest idea! I'm used to getting daily tinkerbell gifts for my nieces, but not for adults so am looking to crowdsource ideas. I looked at the Disney Magical extras but $$$. We are already going to the Christmas party on her birthday and a character meal (her request!) and I don't want to spend this all on one thing. Here is what I'm thinking so far:

Airport towncar pickup (vs Mears shuttle)
Starbucks gift card (to get her daily fix)
Olaf Scavenger Hunt Map - she loves Olaf
Celebration Cake? Worth the $40?

I know there has to be lots of other things I'm not thinking of. Help me out!

Custom ears or shirt from Etsy for her to wear on her birthday.

Coupon for a treat of her choice each day

Oh! I saw this on someone’s hotel door and thought it was cute - you could go to the dollar store and buy a happy birthday sign and a few other inexpensive small items and decorate your room door for her.

Have fun!

Thanks @T.G.I.Friday ! I love these ideas - I think she's already got custom shirts and ears, but I definitely will do the room/door decorations and figure out a way to do the choice of treat each day.

Hi all - I'm going to WDW with my cousin for her 40th birthday and her mom sent me $200 to sprinkle pixie dust throughout her trip - which I think is just the sweetest idea! I'm used to getting daily tinkerbell gifts for my nieces, but not for adults so am looking to crowdsource ideas. I looked at the Disney Magical extras but $$$. We are already going to the Christmas party on her birthday and a character meal (her request!) and I don't want to spend this all on one thing. Here is what I'm thinking so far:

Airport towncar pickup (vs Mears shuttle)
Starbucks gift card (to get her daily fix)
Olaf Scavenger Hunt Map - she loves Olaf
Celebration Cake? Worth the $40?

I know there has to be lots of other things I'm not thinking of. Help me out!
Magical memory Savor the Savanna!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter