Help me ride all the Disney transportation

la79al

DIS Veteran
My kids want to spend a day riding all the Disney transportation (monorail {specifically the one that goes around Epcot}, skyliner, ferry). Help me come up with a plan. Bonus if we can find fun things to do at each switch. Last time we did this we took a bus to the Contemporary, rode the monorail around the loop, then took the ferry to the campfire at FW.

Bus to MK, then
Ferry to TTC, then,
Monorail to Epcot, then
Bus to DHS, then
Skyliner to CBR, then
Bus back to resort.

Bus to MK, then
Ferry to TTC, then,
Monorail to Epcot, then
Bus to DHS, then
Skyliner to CBR, then
Bus back to resort.
That's good, but you can't get a bus from resort to resort, and you're missing the Skyliner to Epcot, which is the best Skyliner ride.

I would suggest continuing on Skyliner to Epcot, then Friendship Boat back to DHS, then bus to resort.

For the full Skyliner experience, insert a round trip from CBR to Pop & return before proceeding to Epcot. It only adds about 10 minutes.

I would suggest continuing on Skyliner to Epcot, then Friendship Boat back to DHS, then bus to resort.
that's good! I know the OP mentioned ferry, but in her description of the prior trip, she was talking about the Friendship boats. Your addition will enable them to try bothl

I have fond memories of riding in the cab of the Monorails before the accident, shame. Remember there are 3 Monorails, Express TTC to MK and back (fun flying though the middle of the Contemporary!), Resorts and MK loop and TTC to Epcot and back.

Getting on the resort Monorail and checking out the 3 resorts was always a fun non-park day plan!

Don't forget boats from DHS to/from EPCOT or boat from Downtown Disney to/from Port Orleans. The latter is a nice relaxing ride down a river).

At many of the Monorail resorts or Epcot area resorts there are numerous fun activities for kids and adults. We've made Tie-Dyed T-Shirts a few times but there are many other activities available at each resort. Fun way to ride the monorail or boat and enjoy the resorts and maybe lunch as well.

Port Orleans French Quarter has Beignets that kids will love for a treat (ok, so I ate some last time!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter