• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me pick a necklace

Lizby

Mouseketeer
I need your help girls! I am trying to pick a necklace to go with my dress and I am torn between two of them. Please give me your opinions. Here are the choices:

Necklace4.jpg

#2 (If I get this one, I'm going to get it a little shorter so it is more of a choker style.)
Necklace3.jpg

Here is me in my dress, so you have a better idea of what I'm working with here: (Please pardon the horrible background :) )
MeinDress-1.jpg

TIA for your help!!! :grouphug:

I like Necklace #2! They are both pretty,but with the beautiful detail on the top of your dress I think the more simple necklace will compliment it better. :) JMHO

I think number 2 aswell, I love pearl chokers and think they make the neck area look very alluring & sexy but in a sophisticated way - if that makes sense! :rotfl:

#2 for me also... Its really elegant. #1 Is lovely but you have such lovely detailing on the bodice of your dress that I think #1 is just a bit too 'busy' and would clash with

against popular opinion i really like #1
it is very whimisical and light.
i like it

I like 1 but I think 2 is better suited for your dress, it won't compete with your neckline

Definitely #1 - it's airy and light and will compete less than the solid look of the second necklace (but I'm biased b/c I almost bought a very similar one :goodvibes )

Heck, you prolly don't even need a necklace with that much detailing on the dress - you could get away with just some big, fabulous earrings!

#1 with the flowy detail of the red in the bodice I think this necklace will really complement it and not overwhelm.

But I agree with lurkyloo- you could forgo a necklace and have some big cathedral earrings. That would look pretty too. My dress is a halter and has such detiled beading I am wearing my diamond studs I always wear (from my dad) and a pearl bracelet.

I vote for number 2. I think #1 is nice but 2 is elegant looking and I agree with the others that said this will go the best with the detailing on your dress.

I think #1 would be perfect; #2 looks too "heavy" for your dress. My opinion.

I think 1 too! You don't need a necklace though...I have a sweetheart neckline too and I'm just wearing earing's.

I like number 1 better! Although it would be easier to see the necklaces on actual people instead of pedastals.

Another vote for #1. They are both pretty but #2 just seems a bit too heavy. I agree with Lurkyloo though - you could probably do without a necklace and just have some fantastic earrings. Your dress already has a lot of detail to it by itself. Very pretty!!! :)

HI LIZ...

I personally like 2. I think 1 will be too much with your dress. However I also agree that you don't need a necklace at all. Let your beautiful dress take the stand! Just get some earrings. Let us all know what you decide to go with!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter