HELP - I am 60 days out and can not make FP+ reservations

sdd1841

Mouseketeer
When I log on it says I have to wait until Sept 16 - the day I actually check in. I have a room reservation and tickets all linked to my account. What do I do now?

Thanks!

Sandy

this same thing happened to me. I logged out and logged back in, and that fixed it. Good luck!

I have logged off/on a few times and it isn't updating. There must be some glitch in the system. We are in the same boat! ;-(

I'm having problems too. When I log in, it doesn't say I have to wait to make them. It gives me the dates for the next 30 days. Any day past that, it says I'm not eligible. I'm wondering if this means that it is not open yet tonight or is it something wrong with my reservations. Has anyone been able to get on and make them yet tonight? I have logged out and back in.

When I log on it says I have to wait until Sept 16 - the day I actually check in. I have a room reservation and tickets all linked to my account. What do I do now? Thanks! Sandy

Isn't that 61 days?

When I log on it says I have to wait until Sept 16 - the day I actually check in. I have a room reservation and tickets all linked to my account. What do I do now?

Thanks!

Sandy

I think you are a day early. :goodvibes

Isn't that 61 days?

Yes :thumbsup2

OP - You are off count by one day. Your 60 day window should open tomorrow night (or tonight at midnight if you will). Once the date officially switches to 7/18.

Going to AK on the 16th - it says I am 60 days out...will keep trying. good luck to everyone else who is having the same issue.

on a side note - thanks for all the quick responses!

Oh okay, you said you check in to the resort on Sept 16th. Which would make your sixty days open on 7/18 :confused3

What says you are sixty days out? Sixty days from the 16th would be 7/18. What is the day you check in to the resort??

Going to AK on the 16th - it says I am 60 days out...will keep trying. good luck to everyone else who is having the same issue. on a side note - thanks for all the quick responses!

As stated by others, if you are at your 60 day, it may not open until 1am--that is what happened to me.

My date is correct. It says I am 60 days out and I can make reservations on July 17 (which is now Eastern time). I was going to try again at 1, but it appears that someone above was able to get their FP's above. If it is open, it would be for everyone.

I'm having the same problem :scared1: Can't do online check-in either.........says ERROR Please try again later............

So frustrating!!!!!!!!

Doug :goofy:

My date is correct. It says I am 60 days out and I can make reservations on July 17 (which is now Eastern time). I was going to try again at 1, but it appears that someone above was able to get their FP's above. If it is open, it would be for everyone.

Not so sure about that--worth giving it fourteen more minutes to see! :)

Didn't happen exactly at 1am but pretty close! :cool1: Got everything I was looking for with the exception of A&E...........:confused3 We'll live. Very excited to get Wishes parade FP+ we'll see how that works.

Phew I'm tired...............:wave2:

Doug :goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter