HELP: How to book a dining rez with park hopping???

Goldilocks07

A rockin' mom and her sweet princess
Meaning, I have a park reservation for Animal Kingdom. I want to park hop to Hollywood Studios after- but I cannot seem to book a dinner reservation without a park reservation? Is this right? I'm kind of at a loss here and hope I'm wrong. Because we really want to eat at RoundUp BBQ, but we are going to HS after AK. Please help.

I just tried again, this is what I'm seeing, every time. Clicking on the "8:10" button only pulls up the text below it, saying I need a valid resort reservation, which I do. I have other reservations at different parks, different days. This is so strange.

Screen Shot 2023-08-06 at 12.11.46 PM.png

I would call seems like a glitch it is 6 days from now so no need for a resort reservation and park tickets do not matter

Call or just use the My Disney Experience app. I just checked, it worked fine for your date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter