HELP Dining question

TinkerDaisy

Mouseketeer
Hey guys I know someone here can answer my question!!! I have my dining all worked out EXEPT one thing I will have a counter service that we are not going to use on the day we arrive, can I use it toward a Goodbye breakfast at Beach Club Cafe. I know that this is a TS and we originally planned on paying for this out of pocket but can I use the remaining Counter Credits toward the price of the meal? Hope this makes sense, thanks for any help you can give.

I don't think so. Dining credits have no cash value.

An alternative might be to stop an a CS sandwich place (like Earl of Sandwich) and get a meal to take on the plane with you.

More definitively - no, you can't apply CS credits toward TS meals and pay "the difference".
Is there a different day you might consider having two CS meals and no TS meal, and use the TS credits for that breakfast?

You can always "down-grade" and use the CS credits for snacks. We did that with no problem. We got a drink and snack for one credit. :thumbsup2

kaytieeldr said:
More definitively - no, you can't apply CS credits toward TS meals and pay "the difference".
Is there a different day you might consider having two CS meals and no TS meal, and use the TS credits for that breakfast?

Good idea, now why didn't I think of that!! :confused3 :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter