• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello & Thanks

Needs Motivation

But Too Lazy To Look For Some
Hello everyone,

I just had my account activated and my "test" post worked, so now I'm jumping in. I've been surfing these boards for a while now and think the outstanding info contained here is only matched by the wonderful sense of community that comes through in the posts. You all provided the info that made me go for an upgrade to POR last year; an absolutely wonderful stay. I was disappointed with the renovation projects going on this year, but again, your shared experiences convinced me to use a good package deal for a WL reservation! These are once-in-a-lifetime opportunities and I thank you for helping in the decision-making process. Part of why I was eager to get started on these boards was to return the favor. Thanks again and happy posting.

:wave:

Hi ~ Needs Motivatiion ~ and welcome to the DIS Boards :)

Have a great stay at WL and let us know all about it when you are home .

>>^..^<<

:wave: Welcome, Needs Motivation. This is a terrific place to learn and to share. :D

Hi Needs Motivation!

Welcome! And, I can't help but ask, what do you need motivation to do?? Maybe you can find some on these boards! :)

Welcome! I really do hope you'll post abt your trip. We too, are staying at WL in Sept.

Needs Motivation, you must repay the kindness by writing a trip report upon your return and posting a link to your photos. I know, it’s not much to ask of you, therefore, I’m sure you won’t disappoint us! ;)

Welcome!

You are so right....there is a sense of community and a vast knowledge base!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Have a wonderful time at WL!

of such great expectations. The trip report won't be a problem, but I'm so technologically challenged as to still have VHS (vice DVD) and the old 35mm camera (vice the digital). We'll definitely take pictures, but how to link them without a web page will leave me scratching my head:confused: . Will a thorough trip report make up for the lack of photos?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter