Hello! LONG TIME lurker

DanelleMarie83

I'm a makeup obsessed glitterholic princess
Like......years. I have lurked for literally 8 years, and finally decided to make an account :)

I am a 33 year old wife, mom and student from Northern California. Love Disney darn near as much as I love my husband of 12 years. :)

Taking the family to see The Mouse in a few weeks, and I am so ecstatic. Our daughters haven't been at Christmas for 6 years now, it will all be so new.

Anyway, wanted to introduce myself! So...hi! I'm Danelle! princess:

Like......years. I have lurked for literally 8 years, and finally decided to make an account :)

I am a 33 year old wife, mom and student from Northern California. Love Disney darn near as much as I love my husband of 12 years. :)

Taking the family to see The Mouse in a few weeks, and I am so ecstatic. Our daughters haven't been at Christmas for 6 years now, it will all be so new.

Anyway, wanted to introduce myself! So...hi! I'm Danelle! princess:
:welcome:

Welcome..I only recently made an account after being a lurker! My husband and I went last year for our 20th anniversary. Next month I am going with my sister for a girls only and cannot wait!

Hope you and your family have a great trip!

Thank you, love! I wish the same to you! I am trying to get my best friend to commit to a girls only weekend, but her husband isn't as....open(?) as mine to that kind of stuff. I shall persist, though haha

Thank you, love! I wish the same to you! I am trying to get my best friend to commit to a girls only weekend, but her husband isn't as....open(?) as mine to that kind of stuff. I shall persist, though haha
Keep trying…I did a girls only last year and we had the best time!! It was so much fun to be at Disney and just enjoy and not have to worry about anything but ourselves!

I appreciate the encouragement! I love my DH so much, but sometimes he's more of a...Grumpy at DL than a Prince Charming :rotfl2:IT would be so much fun to do a girls trip. I'll keep badgering and stashing the cash!

Wow! I thought I was a long-time lurker, but you've got me beat. I hope you have a wonderful trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter