Hello from Switzerland

SwissTravelingtoFlorida

Earning My Ears
So excited to be able to start planning a WDW trip again. I have been part of the forum in the past already but not for the last two trips.
Our last trip was in April 2022 and we finally have a countdown again for October 2025. So still a loooooong wait but a long countdown is still so much better than no countdown at all :-). We got our Disney fix in Disneyland Paris where we were annual passholders.
Looking forward to catching up on all the changes and developments on the Orlando parcs.
Have a wonderful start into the weekend.

So excited to be able to start planning a WDW trip again. I have been part of the forum in the past already but not for the last two trips.
Our last trip was in April 2022 and we finally have a countdown again for October 2025. So still a loooooong wait but a long countdown is still so much better than no countdown at all :-). We got our Disney fix in Disneyland Paris where we were annual passholders.
Looking forward to catching up on all the changes and developments on the Orlando parcs.
Have a wonderful start into the weekend.
October is always a great time to visit Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter