Hello from South Texas

theflyingTosher

Earning My Ears
Newb on the board, My DD (6) and myself have never been to a Disney park, my DW has been once nearly 15 years ago.

Our first family trip will be the last week before the spring break rush (march 7-11). Just wanted to say hey to everyone and thanks for ALL the wonderful advice I've received and information I've learned from browsing here, you guys are absolutely full of wonderful.

Greetings from Galveston :) I Have never been and I just turned 50 .. My husband has never been either. We are starting to plan our October trip! :) Have a great time!

Hello there! :wave:
Popping in from DEEP South Texas....McAllen or as some call it..The Valley! :beach:

What have you and your family planned so far for your FIRST Disney Vacation? popcorn::

Howdy Neighbors! Our non-Disney/Universal home is Baytown, TX. We've been to Orlando almost every year since the early 2000s, (but it's never enuff!!)
We started going because our then-young Autistic son's love of his life was Disney and Nickelodeon characters and parades. Years later, not much has changed on that end-except he now wants to work there! Maybe someday.

Hey @phimu4ever ...I spent several years as a kid in Galveston..(Dad was a Coast Guard lifer!) We lived in the Service housing on seawall blvd...Fort Crockett!

Another Texan here! I have been a member for a while but not really active. buckeev - we are neighbors! I live in Baytown (actually just out of Mont Belvieu but my address says Baytown). For you newbies - congrats and enjoy your first taste.

Hello from H-town!! Well, Spring to be exact! Welcome to the Disboards!!

Howdy to everyone, good to see a lot of Texas on here, I live in Laredo currently but am from Spring/Houston originally.

Our first trip is just over a month away and we couldn't be more excited, I let DD (6) help me pick the FP+ and made a few character dining reservations (to surprise her) as well. Trying to find a balance between seeing as much as we can but not pushing everyone too hard/far each day, want to see a lot but keep it enjoyable.

Hello from Magnolia/NW Houston! This will be the first trip for my husband and kids, and I haven't been since '98! Excited to share the magic with them!

Last edited:
Giving a shout out to all from Dallas, Texas:goodvibes

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter