• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello from Myrtle Beach,SC

kae2disney

Disney loving mommy
Hi everyone. We are getting ready to head to Disney for the first time in Sept. We are going to be doing WDW with a stroller for our 5 year old as she gets leg cramps and my mother in a wheelchair. My hubby and I are gearing up for a lot of pushing. Any advice on how to have a wonderful time (we are a plan for some meals because mom is diabetic but let a lot of stuff roll). Just coming off of the busy time at the beach we are just looking for fun and memories! Thanks for all the wonderful info I have already gotten from the boards!

Welcome!! MB is one of my favorite places.I'm in VA now, but originally from the Charlotte, NC area so I know all about making trips to MB! I'll be going in September as well, 9/12 - 9/19. Hope you have a blast!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter