Hello from Melbourne

AussieBetski

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone, My family of 6 is looking to spend 7 days at Disney World in Jan 2016 during the Australian summer school holidays. This is our second attempt at putting together an American holiday, I hope we can finally get there. So much to read, so much to decide I am feeling a little bit overwhelmed.

Hi and Welcome to the DIS boards! :wave2:

I hope you are able to finally get to Disney World for your vacation in January 2016. If you need any help planning or have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! :)

Hi Everyone, My family of 6 is looking to spend 7 days at Disney World in Jan 2016 during the Australian summer school holidays. This is our second attempt at putting together an American holiday, I hope we can finally get there. So much to read, so much to decide I am feeling a little bit overwhelmed.

Just take it slow and easy!!

Definately take a look at the Magic Bands and the FP+ threads in the Theme park forum. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter