Hello All

budgie

Earning My Ears
Relatively new to the boards and thought I would finally stop being antisocial and say hello :) I'm a long time listener to the podcast but have only been lurking here off and on for a month or so. I discovered 'Kaht Kam' years ago and, as an adult with autism, couldn't have been happier. They really helped me out more then I can ever say. Snooping around here has helped me quite a bit as well. For years I really felt the oddball for being 'that adult' who liked Disney more then they should and it wasn't really something I talked about. After seeing everyone here.. and how many there are I feel less alone.

My time is split between living in the US (MD) and the UK (Yorkshire) and about half the time I know what time zone I'm in. I've been three times to WDW with a trip coming up in September, and Disneyland Paris last year and a trip coming in June! Some day I'll get to the others as well...someday. Anywhoodle! I look forward to reading everything here and thanks for creating this community :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter