Hello again

P.S.S. So are peacocks. Please people, let's not forget about the peacocks!!! ;)

Welcome back. How is the baby? WDW is a family "thing". We don't get there too often and tend to make it all Disney too. Oct will be the first time meeting up with a few board friends.
momoffive

He's doing great, thanks for asking!! He's all smiles now, very happy baby for sure!

I hesitate to post pictures (someone did something really nasty with some of our pictures so I had to remove them all), but I don't think one will hurt ;)

Here he is playing in a $1 pool his grammy gave him. Life can't get any better...lol

Colson39

Love the picture and the foot pool. I miss that baby stage. Granted it is a blur to me. DH would never repeat their first year, me, I wish I could so I could remember more. He is beautiful!
momoffive

Yea, I keep on remembering what everyone tells me....

"Cherish this because before you know it they'll be teenagers"

lol ;)

Thank you very much as well!

Welcome back.

Now, everyone kiss and make up and play nice. ;) :grouphug:

And Pete, :goodvibes

And Colson, he is adorable.

Welcome Back. I know you were missed especially your weekly polls.

BTW, Very Cute Baby. He looks happy and loved.

Glad your BACK!!:thumbsup2 Missed ya! Your baby looks so happy!
P.S Always enjoyed your imput!

ok well I'm late getting on here and the baby is gone! I'm sure he is very handsome with 2 beautiful/handsome parents!!!! Good to see you!!! Janet

Welcome back!!! I can't see the picture :confused3

I guess the dis really is addicting :rotfl2:

glad you're back, stay this time :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter