• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HEEEELPPPP!!! Graduation Present in the works...Ticket question!

samiet620

Mouseketeer
Hello all!! Trying to plan a graduation present for my baby girl!!!:goodvibes But have to convince the man with the cash!!!:eek: Ok so here is the plan and then you will understand my question about the tickets.
We plan on going 5 days but we do the parks for 4 days relax and do Downtown Dis on the 5th day.
On the 4 park days we only want to go to HWS,AK and MK..we really dont like Epcot (sorry Epcot lovers!:worship:) MK we want just a base ticket we will do that park just 1 day. We want AK & HWS tickets with the hopper for the 4 days.
My Question:confused:: CAN I DO THIS and if so do I do this directly @ each park or over the phone or what??? :confused3 I am figuring I would actually save $ by not buying hopper option for MK since we know we wont use it or Epcot tickets since we know we dont like that park n wont go there.
Please advise me cuz I need to come up with a plan and amount of cash needed!!!!
Thank you all!!!:grouphug::love:

Hello all!! Trying to plan a graduation present for my baby girl!!!:goodvibes But have to convince the man with the cash!!!:eek: Ok so here is the plan and then you will understand my question about the tickets.
We plan on going 5 days but we do the parks for 4 days relax and do Downtown Dis on the 5th day.
On the 4 park days we only want to go to HWS,AK and MK..we really dont like Epcot (sorry Epcot lovers!:worship:) MK we want just a base ticket we will do that park just 1 day. We want AK & HWS tickets with the hopper for the 4 days.
My Question:confused:: CAN I DO THIS and if so do I do this directly @ each park or over the phone or what??? :confused3 I am figuring I would actually save $ by not buying hopper option for MK since we know we wont use it or Epcot tickets since we know we dont like that park n wont go there.
Please advise me cuz I need to come up with a plan and amount of cash needed!!!!

The Hopper option is a one-time $54 cost that allows hopping on ALL days. (plus tax)

You simply buy a park ticket for the number of "days" that you want
(that ticket will be usable at any of the 4 theme parks... of your choice) plus, buy the hopper option.
You can even WAIT to buy the hopper option until you are sure you'll need it.
It is the same price bought in advance or during your trip.

Same goes for adding "days" to your ticket.
That can be done during your trip as well.

The hopper option allows you to go to multiple parks in one day, there is no specific park option. It is one price, no matter how many days you want to use it or how many parks you want to see. It sounds like you would need 4 day park hoppers for your plan to work.
Have a great trip.

The tickets are not sold for a specific park, there's no such thing as an "MK ticket". If you buy a base 1 day ticket, it is valid for whichever park you enter first that day, you don't buy a specific park ticket. If you buy a 4 day hopper, it will allow you into all 4 parks for 4 days, you don't have to pick.

You might want to look at the Everything About WDW Tickets locked sticky in this Forum. Especially the items bolded in the list below.

Post and Contents

1. This Table of Contents
2. Magic Your Way (MYW) Ticket Basics Including Definitions
3. Annual Passes and Water Park Tickets
4. Tickets Available Only to Florida Residents
5. Tickets Not Available to the General Public
6. Upgrading MYW Tickets (Not to Annual Passes)
7. Upgrading Tickets to Annual Passes
8. Dealing With Tickets Issued Prior to 1 January 2005 (Pre-MYW)
9. Children and Adults
10. Special Events
11. Comprehensive MYW Ticket Example
12. Hotel Card (Key To The World (KTTW))
13. Lost Tickets
14. Finger Scans
15. Frequently Asked Ticket Questions.
15A. Hopping Rules
15B. WPF&M With No Expire
15C. No Expire Upgrades
15D. Upgrading an Unused Ticket
15E. Upgrading Special Tickets
15F. Checking on Old Tickets
15G. Renewing Annual Passes
15H. Upgrading a Completely Used Ticket
15I. Getting Park Tickets Before Package Start Date
16. Resident 4 Day Wild 4 Disney Pass
17. 2010/2011 Armed Forces Salute Tickets
18. Prices Effective August 5, 2010
19. "Free" Tickets and Special Promotions
20. Ticket Purchase/Upgrade Locations and Telephones
21. Florida Resident Installment Purchases of Annual Passes

To get there directly, follow the link in my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter