Heathrow hotel/parking

button409

Mouseketeer
Can’t get over the increase in the cost of parking/hotel at Heathrow for august! Looking to stay in a hotel the night before the flight and to leave the car while we are away, Any discount codes/websites anyone can share- I’ve tried the usual holiday extras and Martin Lewis website, but hoping to find something a bit cheaper!
I’ve thought about getting the train but, we fly at 9.20 am and need to travel up the night before, so will need a hotel for the night anyway, and the train tickets don’t come out until closer to the time. Additionally worried about train strikes and then having to pay more for parking closer to the time.

I’m sure you’ve looked but Premier inn would prob be cheapest

Concur with earlier post Premier Inn on Bath Road, and its very near to Purple parking. Using this in June for a trip to Budapest and used it last year for a New York Trip.

Thanks, we have stayed there previously and used Purple Parking - its gone up a lot in price! And with the ULEZ charges now too its really a lot to pay! Will have to just suck it up and book i think, can't see prices coming down

I managed to get the Hilton Garden Inn which has a walkway to terminal 2 and 3 for about £10 more than the Premier Inn. There is a nice bar on the roof. I dropped my baggage at the hotel, parked in the long stay car park, bussed to the terminal, walked to the hotel and then in the morning just walked to check in. Less fussing around in the morning.

Book parking as early as you can as prices increase significantly.

Concur with earlier post Premier Inn on Bath Road, and its very near to Purple parking. Using this in June for a trip to Budapest and used it last year for a New York Trip.
What is the parking like there? The website says limited parking first come first serve but don’t know if they just put that on every hotel?

What is the parking like there? The website says limited parking first come first serve but don’t know if they just put that on every hotel?
I've stayed there a few times (it was a few years back though so could have changed) and the car park is quite big. We always managed to get a space but when arriving late (around 8 p.m.) there was only a handful of spaces left. It is a big hotel and I do think if it was really busy the parking could fill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter