• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Heathrow Hotel in walking distance

marcus.ka

Disney Hotel Fan
Are there hotels at the Airport in Heathrow that you can reach by foot (or without a fee)?
The last time we stayed there for one night we had booked the Holiday Inn M4J4 but for this hotel you have to pay 5 Pounds for the Hoppa bus and we would like to avoid that fee if possible.

Thank you.

The Sofitel is connected to T5, great if you're flying on BA. It's a lovely hotel but we worked out that it'd have been cheaper to stay away from the airport and book a taxi. I'd stay again however for the sheer convenience.

I think the Hilton is also connected to T4.

The Hilton is connected to T4. But as PP said, the further out hotels are often much more affordable, and if you're not flying out of T4 or T5 they may be just as convenient.

Also, if you do look at them, I would avoid the Premier Inn Bath road as it seems to have a mildew problem. (I've stayed at other premier inns at Heathrow and they were fine).

I've also read that the local buses are free in the heathrow area, but I've never tried this as we usually have a rental car to return: https://www.londontoolkit.com/lhr/heathrow_local_buses.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter