HEA Dessert Party WATCH thread-Oct-Nov-Dec Dates

If it's not roped off I need to change , please let me know is it's a stampeded with garden view
It is a reserved area and if you have a wheelchair you should be fine. I don't have anyone in a wheelchair, just folks who would prefer to sit, even if the view is off to the side. Thanks for all your help!!

It is a reserved area and if you have a wheelchair you should be fine. I don't have anyone in a wheelchair, just folks who would prefer to sit, even if the view is off to the side. Thanks for all your help!!
ty soooo much i was so hesitant to book the garden view becasue i dont want to be trampled i really appreciate that info, time is of the essence if i needed to book to the sitting one

ty soooo much i was so hesitant to book the garden view becasue i dont want to be trampled i really appreciate that info, time is of the essence if i needed to book to the sitting one
i like sitting at tommorowlamd terrace better but with the new show its alot of projections

Just got ours for 10/7, plaza view! We have done both terrace and plaza view in the past. The view is FAR superior from the plaza! I can't believe it costs less, actually!

Just got ours for 10/7, plaza view! We have done both terrace and plaza view in the past. The view is FAR superior from the plaza! I can't believe it costs less, actually!
Is the plaza the same as the garden?

Is the plaza the same as the garden?
Yes. The name of the party is actually Plaza Garden view.

oh im glad to hear that and the area is roped off ? not a madhouse?

We attended last year and yes it was roped off (actually fenced off) and had at least 2 CM's posted at the entrance. The garden area was practically empty although the party we attended (10/1/16) was the first one ever held and it was a rainy night so not sure how filled it will be.

I just booked the Plaza garden view. Now I'm doubting whether I should have booked the terrace seating. Does the garden viewing allow strollers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter