HDDR questions

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
What is the earliest time for a HDDR PS in early Dec? Does anyone know if you are done in time to go to the ChipnDale movie/campfire afterwards? Or should I just do these on different days?

Trying to decide what day and time to try and go ahead and book the HDDR. Looking forward to going back to FW!

I'm not sure about the timing, but the HDDR can be booked up to two years in advance so they would definately know what times the shows are offered in Dec. I would call the PS line and they may have a general idea about the movie, too. Also, try posting in the Camping message board. There is some guy (sorry can't remember his user name) who knows practically everything about the movies. Enjoy! :)

Times for HDDR are about..5:15, 7:30 and 9:30....approx. times..can't remember exactly. I would think that if you do the early show you could still make it to the campfire later on. But call pretty soon. I just booked my HDDR for Oct '06!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter