• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hawaiian shirts for Aulani trip?

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
Hi all,
I wanted to get some Hawaiian shirts for our upcoming Aulani trip. Any idea where I can get some nice ones? I know Tommy Bahama has some (pricy!). Disney Store used to have some nice ones years ago. Any ideas?
Thanks!!

I got some at Gymboree for my boys and Old Navy for DH earlier in the summer. Have an amazing trip we loved every minute of it!

Thanks so much. Will check out both stores. My boys are 12 and 9 so not sure if gymboree would have anything for older boys?

I got a couple at Walmart and Sears for our cruise this past spring well priced

I waited and bought our shirts and dresses after we arrived. You can buy them everwhere from the Airport to Costco to Walmart. Prices vary according to quality and style but the selection is much better than buying them at home before you go. :goodvibes

If you really want them I would say buy them there in Hawaii rather then get ones here. Otherwise I would just say do with out them if you don't plan on wearing them afterward or somewhere else which I don't understand why people do wear them anyway unless you are from Hawaii in the first place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter