Hawaii cruises

BabyRN

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if you know if any Hawaii cruises will be offered in 2013? Right now I only see them offered in April and October of 2012. Thanks!

Can anyone tell me if you know if any Hawaii cruises will be offered in 2013? Right now I only see them offered in April and October of 2012. Thanks!

I would guess that it's likely. The Wonder is the ship that is being used for the 2012 Hawaii itineraries, and the Wonder schedule hasn't been announced yet.

Keep an eye on this thread 2013 itinerary thread for the Wonder, as soon as the schedule is announced, it will be here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2818986

I guess I thought it would've been out by now with the other cruises that have been posted and that you can book them! I was super excited to see that after researching all the different cruises, it's literally only a little over $2K more for my family of 6 to take a 14 or 15 night cruise to Hawaii than it would be for a 7 night to the Bahamas or Caribbean! And, I won't fly so I would never ever visit Hawaii otherwise!! If I can figure out a way to get my kids out of school for that long and be able to school them myself so to speak while we're on the cruise, I just might book this one!

I guess I thought it would've been out by now with the other cruises that have been posted and that you can book them! I was super excited to see that after researching all the different cruises, it's literally only a little over $2K more for my family of 6 to take a 14 or 15 night cruise to Hawaii than it would be for a 7 night to the Bahamas or Caribbean! And, I won't fly so I would never ever visit Hawaii otherwise!! If I can figure out a way to get my kids out of school for that long and be able to school them myself so to speak while we're on the cruise, I just might book this one!

Keep in mind that if DCL does sail to Hawaii in 2013 that they will leave from California. You will have to either add in 4-5 days of driving time each way to get there or fly there. I'm basing this on your location listed as NY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter