• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Having problems with booking the MVMCP

darguel

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
I was booking tickets for MVMCP yesterday when I hit a snag.
After entering all my credit card details a page came up to tell me that my reservation is confirmed pending some glitch with the reservations system.
I haven't gotten a confirmation email since.

I hear that some dates can sell out so wanted to get my tickets settled. Anyone have experienced the same problem? I know the tickets are not refundable so I'm reluctant to try and book again as I might end up with 4 when I only need 2!:confused:

I tried ordering them online, I click on the purchase now and every time I do, I get some stupid error. I have tried to do this from my ipad and 2 different computers, all with the same results. I have tried at least 100 times now too. I guess I would suggest you call and ask if they show a reservation for you for it.

I think you should call also. Perhaps call your credit card company first to see if they have a pending transaction,

This number for the ticketing office may be old, but I think it still works

407-939-1289

Explain what happened and see if they can help you. You need the will call number if they really did work your request.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice!!

I've just called them up, the number is (407)566-4985 just in case anyone needs it, and my booking was confirmed just that no email was sent. I have the confirmation number the CM read out and I'm waiting for the email.

Good luck with ur booking Tiggore91!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter