Having Amazon order shipped to resort

Stitch2007

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ordered things like diapers etc from Amazon to have shipped their Disney resort? How did you label the box - with your name and then resort name?

I didn't do Amazon but Walmart.com and it worked out great. I bought cases of water, Gatorade, snacks, and blow up mattress. I put my full name On the first line and next to it put "Guest Arrival with date then on the second line c/o resort name and then the address of your resort. Also make sure you give yourself enough time for your package to arrive so i would order anywhere from 10 to 14 days ahead. I ordered on a Friday morning and my first package arrived in Disney the following Friday. My order was broken up into 3 shipments arriving on 3 different days but it was all there by the time we arrived and last package on our day of arrival. I was very pleased with Disney as we had arrived at 5:00 in the morning after a three hour flight delay and the packages were waiting for us in the room.

Last edited:
Sorry to intrude on your thread I too was wondering the same thing. So when you put the address you obviously just put the main address to the resort?

Just make sure you mention it's from Amazon, I had a prime pantry box shipped to AKL and when I went to the concierge to ask for it they said no packages for me ever arrived. When I insisted that Amazon had shipped it and sent me a confirmed email stating it arrived, they finally went in the back to check and what would you know, it was there.

I'm trying this out for the first time...just placed my order today via smile.amazon.com for my reservation starting 9/6. I shipped using the address exactly as tami82 described. I made sure before confirming the order that everything would arrive ahead of my visit...one thing had changed vendors since I put it on my wishlist and wouldn't arrive until midway through my stay...so I backed out and found one that would before submitting my order.

Here is a great thread about shipping to resorts including their addresses. I have done two times before both direct ship and via Amazon. Just make sure to put your name and arrival date as the second line of the address. That way bell services knows to keep handy or store for a little while. I have never had a problem with this.

Here is a great thread about shipping to resorts including their addresses. I have done two times before both direct ship and via Amazon. Just make sure to put your name and arrival date as the second line of the address. That way bell services knows to keep handy or store for a little while. I have never had a problem with this.

Thanks for this great information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter