Have you seen the WEATHER FORECAST!!

jfranklyn

DIS Veteran
Have you seen the weather forcast for next week? It's totally AWESOME!! We leave Saturday (1/21), and we certainly know that we're always taking a chance in January - but wow - it looks like we lucked out BIG TIME!!! :cool1:

We're heading down for a long weekend 2/3-2/6 and it's a bit early for confirmed weather reports but I'm hoping for no rain and somewhere in the low 70's.

Not that our weather has been so cold here in NJ (but that rain/wind thing has got to stop!) but I'd love to be able to enjoy the weekend.

Yes, I keep watching weather, and I'm so excited. We leave tomorrow morning and should be in park around 3:00. If the forecast is true, it will be warmest we've ever had in January. Last year we froze!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

ever to WDW!!!! We are supposed to get a big snow storm tonight here in the midwest!!! I love snow, but I am looking forward to the :sunny: warm weather. :cool1: :cool1:

yea we leave next thursday and the weather keeps changing...as we all know florida weather does...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter