Have you parked at Green airport recently, (PVD) what is going on with Parking Lot C?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
I just went to reserve a spot in Parking Lot C, like I've done for at least 5 years now, and I'm not able to reserve. It says "unavailable". Are they closed for repair? I've never had an issue booking online. I guess my only other cheaper option is lot E. Thanks.

We've used lot E several times, just know it's an outdoor lot, not a garage. There is a separate website for lot C, maybe it was taken over by another company?

We've used lot E several times, just know it's an outdoor lot, not a garage. There is a separate website for lot C, maybe it was taken over by another company?
Thanks, we have actually used Lot E several times in the past, very familiar with it. I started using C the last few years and loved it and now its unavailable to book. And of course, there's no number to call to find out what's happening.

Thanks, we have actually used Lot E several times in the past, very familiar with it. I started using C the last few years and loved it and now its unavailable to book. And of course, there's no number to call to find out what's happening.
Are you going to the red beam garage website?

Yes. Are you seeing something different? Have you used the garage recently?
yes, I use them all the time we just used them this past August. It's way better than parking in Lot E. The only thing I noticed in August was that they had a couple of floors of the garage roped off but I didn't see any type of construction.

What dates are you looking for? I just put in some hypothetical dates & was able to get a quote.

Not familiar with that particular airport but are there any of those 'park & fly' places nearby? Typically they pick you up right at your car and drop you at the departure terminal. Prices are usually less then airport parking and you don't have to drag your luggage long distances through some parking garage.

What dates are you looking for? I just put in some hypothetical dates & was able to get a quote.
Fantastic, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, where do you go to book these days?

I just went to reserve a spot in Parking Lot C, like I've done for at least 5 years now, and I'm not able to reserve. It says "unavailable". Are they closed for repair? I've never had an issue booking online. I guess my only other cheaper option is lot E. Thanks.
Just got a quote for my trip in February 2023, so the website is working.

Thanks for reminding me to reserve parking for our December trip! 😂 I just booked our hotel for the night before (our flight departs PVD at 5:00 am!) but completely forgot about parking. I think we parked in C last time but it looks like I can get B for $7 more for the week. Thoughts?

Thanks for reminding me to reserve parking for our December trip! 😂 I just booked our hotel for the night before (our flight departs PVD at 5:00 am!) but completely forgot about parking. I think we parked in C last time but it looks like I can get B for $7 more for the week. Thoughts?
B is a little shorter walk to the terminal.
We have stayed the night before at the Holiday Inn Express. They have a shuttle to and from the terminal. We left before breakfast started so they gave us a go-bag with muffin and yogurt.

B is a little shorter walk to the terminal.
We have stayed the night before at the Holiday Inn Express. They have a shuttle to and from the terminal. We left before breakfast started so they gave us a go-bag with muffin and yogurt.
I booked B because for $7 it seemed worth it to be closer (I’m pretty sure we were in C for our last trip and it seemed like a long walk but we also had a stroller that I was pushing one-handed while pulling a suitcase, so it’s hard to say 😂) . And we’re also staying at Holiday Inn but will be leaving well before breakfast time (our flight leaves before the breakfast room even opens), so we’ll probably just bring morning snacks/drinks to shove in our mouths on our way out the door, but will be pleasantly surprised if they can give us a to-go bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter