Have You Ever...

CamColt

...Seen someone who is the spitting image of someone you know who has passed away?
Today we pulled into a gas station and there was a man pumping gas infront of us. I just said to DH "Oh My God!" and he said "I Know!". We both could have sworn this guy was his father. He had the same style cap he wore, same kind of glasses, same looks, and same body movements. We just sat there staring at the poor guy, LOL! It was totally bizarre!
Anyone else ever had an experience like that?

Yes, my uncle died when I was sixteen and when I was pregnant with Jessica, I saw a man that looked just like him (I was 20 at the time.)

As a matter of fact, this older woman at my store looked like my grandma. Like my grandma when she was about 65, but just like her. My grandma died about 2 years ago at 95.

Not anyone who's passed but I see a gentleman around town here who is the spitting image of my own father. I have seen him 3 or 4 times in the last couple of months.

Yes, I saw someone who looked like my mom when I was in college. I saw her a lot during one specific quarter since I guess her class was near mine.

Not that I can remember at the moment but your post reminded me of one time when my mother was walking into a store and this woman looks at her shocked and says "OMG Ruth...I thought you died" :eek:
Of course my mom put her hand to her heart...hesitated a moment...and replied..."NO, not yet"
as you can imagine my mother wasn't pleased :rolleyes:

Oh my goodness, Mickeyfaniam. Thats awful!

Let me give my condolences to you all on your loses. Isnt it just the most bizarre feeling though. DH and I were in total shock watching this guy. It was crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter