• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have you ever seen one on your vacation?

I am going to be dating myself now, but when I was a kid I saw the man who played Mr. Belvedere at the Contempory. I was completely starstruck at the time! :rotfl2:

I'm really bad for spotting celebs ... one could be standing right in front of me and I wouldn't even know!! :rotfl:
19743F6B639FD744E2C5767022EE7879.png

Agreed... :rotfl2:

I saw Kelly Ripa after she filmed the Christmas Parade in Dec 2010. I was getting off the TTA and she and her family (hottie husband) were walking infront of us. She was wearing 4 inch heels and wearing a huge oversized sweater. Even with that sweater and heels she was sooooo tiny (and I'm short 5'3) later on we saw her again in Tomorrowland in flip flops!! I have to say I actually noticed her husband first!:laughing:

The African Children's Choir (they were on American Idol and Ellen, performing with Josh Groban) were touring around when I was there.

I'm not sure that it is him, but I have a picture of Aladdin, that looks an awful lot like Kevin from The Backstreet Boys and my mum thinks it may be him. We tried to match the timelines of when we were there to when he worked there and it may just be him.

That is a peace of trivia I did not know

Saw David Arquette and Courtney Cox last April at Animal Kingdom. I also saw Travis Barker drummer at MK.

I saw Joey Fatone at Jelly Rolls. The guys let him get up on stage and sing for everyone. I guess he lives in the area and stop by now and then.. When we were leaving my sister said so who is Joey Fatone. I said OH he was a NKOTB and a young girl in front of me about broke her neck whipping it around to inform me that no he was Nsync:rotfl2: not NKOTB... An eye roll was also included. Hey what does she expect from two 50 something grandma's:lmao:

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

DH and I saw Princess Di and the boys on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. We were in line when she and the boys got on the attraction.

Aww that's so special!

That is a peace of trivia I did not know

Now you do :D! He also was friends with one of the TMNT. Kevin's future wife was friends with Belle (that's how they met). Aladdin and co were some of the only characters I'd go near, and I was reading through some Disney Trivia and spotted it. I mentioned it to my mum as she was just in the middle of packing our Disney albums. We pulled them out and went through and there it was.

I'll have to go to our storage unit and see if I can dig it out.

We were in animal kingdom is September 2010 and Holly Maddison, Hugh Heffners ex girl friend was at the park. We had just gotten off the Kali river rapids Holly was getting on the ride. My hubby noticed her, I didn't even notice. I thought he was pulling my leg, but low and behold a few min later as we're we're coming out of the bathroom she was walking towards us. It was only her and her friend Laura croft with one Disney guide. I don't eventing anyone noticed. my husband and brother were in heaven for the day. Lol

We saw sylvester Stallone at Christmas time. He was there for an event at planet Hollywood.

Then another time we were at mk and Michael Jackson was there and he took over splash mountain. They cleared many boats in front and behind his boat. I never actually saw him personally but others were talking about seeing him. We did see the empty boats going one after another for several minutes.

I saw Arnold Schwarzenegger at a Planet Hollywood event years back, and saw Jessica Simpson perform at one of the New Years Eve events at Hollywood Studios, back when she was just starting out. My sister saw Michael Jackson, obviously many years ago.

When I was working at DLR I saw a bunch. Here are a few:

Tina Fey
Whoopie Goldberg
Cast of Scrubs
Nicholas Cage and Wife with Son
Dog the Bounty Hunter and Family
Cast of one of those dance movies. I had no clue, found out after I drove them on my Submarine

When I was working at DLR I saw a bunch. Here are a few:

Tina Fey
Whoopie Goldberg
Cast of Scrubs
Nicholas Cage and Wife with Son
Dog the Bounty Hunter and Family
Cast of one of those dance movies. I had no clue, found out after I drove them on my Submarine

Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Paris Hilton and Benji Madden holding hands strolling through World Showcase back when they were still dating -May 2007 or 08.

We'd also heard someone earlier in the day at HS say they had been on ToT with Paris.

Since we moved here 10 months ago-

Zendaya (From Shake it Up) at the Magic Kingdom
Neil Patrick Harris - my girls followed him into Captain EO and got their picture with him after the show.
Richard Marx- Eat to the Beat Series- came off stage to our front row
Eli Manning- Met him after his Press Meeting in the MK
Home Makeover Family and one of the hosts in the MK
Joe Rohde- Imagineer of AK
Survivor, Amazing Race, and other Reality Stars in Celebration, FL
Jack and Kristina Wagner back in 1995- at Contemp, they were there shooting "Weddings of a Lifetime"
Snookie at the MK

Gloria Estefan in MGM.. yes MGM because that is what it was called when I saw her there.. She was with her family. She even took a picture with me and my friend. :thumbsup2

Since we moved here 10 months ago-

Zendaya (From Shake it Up) at the Magic Kingdom
Neil Patrick Harris - my girls followed him into Captain EO and got their picture with him after the show.
Richard Marx- Eat to the Beat Series- came off stage to our front row
Eli Manning- Met him after his Press Meeting in the MK
Home Makeover Family and one of the hosts in the MK
Joe Rohde- Imagineer of AK
Survivor, Amazing Race, and other Reality Stars in Celebration, FL
Jack and Kristina Wagner back in 1995- at Contemp, they were there shooting "Weddings of a Lifetime"
Snookie at the MK

I'm Jelous..! :eek:

Lets see...

1991 - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam at HBD. There were always sightings of "celebs" at Brown Derby in the early Studios days.

2001 (I think) - Jake Lloyd (young Anakin Skywalker). He and his handler were waiting in line for ToT right in front of us.

2011 - Whoopi Goldberg was browsing at the Animation store in DHS. She was very quiet and no one approached her.

2011 - David Eckstein, World Series MVP, husband of Ashley Eckstein (actress). She was/is a SWW host. We were in the audience of Ray Park's Trip to the Maul as our kids were in the show. We were just chatting up a storm with a very nice guy next to us and he sister. Just going on and on - talking about how fun SWW are and I mentioned how nice the celebs had been. The guy leaned over and said - "Yeah, Ray is a really nice guy! My wife is Ahsoka Tano." At first I thought he mean the "friend" of the character in the park....and then it dawned on me he meant Ashley Eckstein. "Oh....wait - you mean Ashley Eckstein! Oh - you're David Eckstein!" I think he was kind of glad not to be recognized, We chatted the whole time - my husband never found out until after the show. He is EVERY bit as nice as his wife!

2011 - James Arnold Taylor (voice actor - Obi Wan Kenobi, Johnny Test, and countless others) - he was also a host of SWW, but my son spotted him just walking through DHS and very politely said "Hi, Mr. Taylor". JAT stopped and smiled, pulled out a lightsaber, signed it and handed it to my son. Cannot say enough nice things about JAT!

Jan 2012 - Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luther from Smallville). He was with the actress who plays Supergirl on the show, but I don't know her name. We only spotted them because the friends we were with were huge fans. No one knew who they were and no one noticed them - no CM handlers at all. Our friend walked up and was clearly excited - Michael was extremely courteous - signed autographs and took pictures with everyone. He actuall snapped a picture of my daughter - who was face painted like Darth Maul (a tiny curly headed blond with a Darth Maul Face) and put it uo on his twitter/fb page.

I don't guess you can really count SWW celebs - although it was fun to meet Billy Dee Williams!

Lets see...

1991 - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam at HBD. There were always sightings of "celebs" at Brown Derby in the early Studios days.

2001 (I think) - Jake Lloyd (young Anakin Skywalker). He and his handler were waiting in line for ToT right in front of us.

2011 - Whoopi Goldberg was browsing at the Animation store in DHS. She was very quiet and no one approached her.

2011 - David Eckstein, World Series MVP, husband of Ashley Eckstein (actress). She was/is a SWW host. We were in the audience of Ray Park's Trip to the Maul as our kids were in the show. We were just chatting up a storm with a very nice guy next to us and he sister. Just going on and on - talking about how fun SWW are and I mentioned how nice the celebs had been. The guy leaned over and said - "Yeah, Ray is a really nice guy! My wife is Ahsoka Tano." At first I thought he mean the "friend" of the character in the park....and then it dawned on me he meant Ashley Eckstein. "Oh....wait - you mean Ashley Eckstein! Oh - you're David Eckstein!" I think he was kind of glad not to be recognized, We chatted the whole time - my husband never found out until after the show. He is EVERY bit as nice as his wife!

2011 - James Arnold Taylor (voice actor - Obi Wan Kenobi, Johnny Test, and countless others) - he was also a host of SWW, but my son spotted him just walking through DHS and very politely said "Hi, Mr. Taylor". JAT stopped and smiled, pulled out a lightsaber, signed it and handed it to my son. Cannot say enough nice things about JAT!

Jan 2012 - Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luther from Smallville). He was with the actress who plays Supergirl on the show, but I don't know her name. We only spotted them because the friends we were with were huge fans. No one knew who they were and no one noticed them - no CM handlers at all. Our friend walked up and was clearly excited - Michael was extremely courteous - signed autographs and took pictures with everyone. He actuall snapped a picture of my daughter - who was face painted like Darth Maul (a tiny curly headed blond with a Darth Maul Face) and put it uo on his twitter/fb page.

I don't guess you can really count SWW celebs - although it was fun to meet Billy Dee Williams!

whoops - was logged in as my husband. This was my writing.

A number of sports stars at ESPN weekend last year, but other than that: Danny Devito back in the early 90s. He was coming out of a backstage area near Jungle Cruise. My dad was the one who saw him first. He was literally right in front of me as he passed me, but I had to look down to see him! Lol. He really is that short. :)

Geena Davis having dinner with her family at Mama Melrose, she had done the CP two nights before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter