• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have you ever forgotten something important?

I'm terrible - I almost forgot DH b-day. I've never done that! But I've been so busy planning ODDs party (same month) and we went to DL and school started. All terrible excuses. I remembered before his actual b-day, but not in enough time for his gifts to arrive. They were delivered a couple days late.

I am sure I have forgotten a lot of things...…..I forgot to put the garbage out last week but I only had one bag of trash so not that big of a deal

I forgot my own birthday one year. I forgot my anniversary one year too. I am sure I almost forgot DH's birthday too.

Always. I've always been a little distracted and forgetful, but once I started getting migraines it is so much worse. The migraines scramble my brain, it's awful.

Yup my DS at a BBQ, went home without him. Thank goodness it was next door, and the hostess is his godmother. Umm did you forget something?:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Walking out the door to head to my nephew's birthday party and I forgot it was his birthday party. I prepared an appetizer, and knew we were going to my SIL's house, but totally forgot it was his birthday. Luckily he's 16 and we just gave him a card with cash, but wow, I couldn't believe I totally forgot why we were going there.

Im not a date keeper but try and keep up. My sister marks dates of everything, she texting me all the time "hey Jay, dad died on this date, mom did today, this would be grandma Pauline 103 birthday if she never died" Im like Paula leave me alone

Im not a date keeper but try and keep up. My sister marks dates of everything, she texting me all the time "hey Jay, dad died on this date, mom did today, this would be grandma Pauline 103 birthday if she never died" Im like Paula leave me alone

:rotfl:

I have forgotten our anniversary more than once, but I don't feel bad because DH forgets it too!

Oh yeah - I was supposed to pick up my sister from the auto mechanic on my way to work one day....43 years ago! She dropped off her car for service and since I drive right by the place & she worked 2 blocks from me, it made sense, right? Except it was a few days before my wedding and I had a lot on my mind. I haven’t mentioned it in years so hopefully she’s forgotten.

A plenty of times. I can still remember that one occasion when I had forgotten to bring my ID card when we were applying for high schools in secondary school. The teacher was pretty disappointed and needless to say, so was I. I wasn't the only one who forgot though. :D

Not yet, but the older I get the harder it seems to keep track of everything, so just give me a little more time and I am sure I will.
SO true...I’ve got some pretty elaborate coping strategies in place to make sure I don’t drop the ball, the most important of which is an excellent secretary that always has my back. :hug:

When DD was about 2yo I was taking her to daycare and forgot until we passed the road we needed to turn to go to her daycare and she asked why we didn't turn. :eek: I had to go about 20 min out of my way to get her to daycare because I missed that turn and was late for work.

Another time I was supposed to pick up my friend and coworker at the auto mechanic on the way to work. She call me about 8:05 and asked if I had forgotten her. ::yes:: Yep. I had to leave work and pick up her. Now when she needs me to do that I always tell her to text me in the morning as a reminder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter