Have you ever done any contests online?

Funball

DIS Veteran
Have you ever done any contests online where you can win money or something? ;)

What was the contest for? ;)

Did you win anything?;)

:wizard: :banana:

Have you ever done any contests online where you can win money or something? ;)

What was the contest for? ;)

Did you win anything?;)

:wizard: :banana:

The only contest I have ever won online was on a Music Channel here in australia. I entered for a Bob Dylan "Time out of mind" cd when it first came out and I won :) Was awesome

I do contests ALL the time!
As far as online ones goes, I have won an autographed photo of the singer Pink from some music website, as well as Britney Spears concert tickets from the same website. This was like over 5 years ago though :rotfl:
I think I have had better luck with radio contests ;)

I won a $1000 gift card from Target a few years back. It was something that they automatically entered you into everytime you used your Target credit card. When I got the information fedexed to me I thought it was a scam at first. :laughing:

I won a $1000 gift card from Target a few years back. It was something that they automatically entered you into everytime you used your Target credit card. When I got the information fedexed to me I thought it was a scam at first. :laughing:

That is awesome. Very nice Renee!

I enter contests online every day, for trips, for gift cards, for anything and everything you can imagine....I haven't won EVER....but I'll keep trying....

I enter contests online every day, for trips, for gift cards, for anything and everything you can imagine....I haven't won EVER....but I'll keep trying....

yeah see that was me yesterday.. i keep hoping.. i need to win me some money!! :surfweb: :cool1: :cool1:

..and that weas why i dd this thread to see who enter contsts and any tips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter