Have you ever been to any of these?

I've been to the world, Disneyland and Disneyland Paris. I'm terrified of open water so I don't think I'll ever do a cruise but Tokyo is next! :p

WDW, DL, and TDL (Before DisneySeas, though...)

Really want to go to Paris because I take French in school.

I'm planning on going back to Tokyo ASAP, though I'd like to learn a few Japanese phrases first. (I know a few and can read katakana)

DCL is probably not going to happen with my parents- the Disney cruise thing doesn't appeal to them.

HKDL seems cool and all but I'm going to wait until the park flourishes a little more.

I have been to DL, WDW, Paris Disney, DCL and I have driven by Hong Kong Disney, but sadly it was not open yet! (four months early - but my family has gone back since and said it was really small!)

I have only gone to WDW. I've wanted to go to DLP, but my parents don't want to. I want to go to DLR, but I don't know why we've never gone. I wouldn't mind going to TDL and HKDL, but i'm not rushing to go. DCL, I probably might never do, because I always think i'll fall overboard somehow...

Aren't they planning to build a Shanghai Disneyland now?

I have only gone to WDW. I've wanted to go to DLP, but my parents don't want to. I want to go to DLR, but I don't know why we've never gone. I wouldn't mind going to TDL and HKDL, but i'm not rushing to go. DCL, I probably might never do, because I always think i'll fall overboard somehow...

Aren't they planning to build a Shanghai Disneyland now?

I think they've bought up land in Shanghai but I'm not sure what it will be.

And when it comes to TDL- one look at DisneySeas makes my jaw drop. Same thing with the Magic Kingdom at Paris.

i've been to Disney World (9xs)
and i've been to DIsneyland (like 2xs maybe)
i really want to go on a disney cruise though

Disney World: like 7 times(i think)
Disneyland California:0
Disneyland Paris:0
Disneyland Tokyo:0
Disneyland Hong Kong:0
On a Disney Cruise:1

i've only been to WDW but i've been there 9 times ( soon to be 10 in april next year )
though i would love to go to Disneyland :)

WDW: 13+ times (alot of day trips lol)
DCL: 3 going on 4!!

DCL's:

4-Day Summer 2005

7-Day week before Christmas (B-Day!) Double-Dip 2006

4-Day Spring Break 2008

7-Day (3 Sea Days!! With extended family on MommyMinnie's side -good or bad? not sure-) Thanksgiving 2009

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter