Have you done this?

mh1973

DIS Veteran
Go to Downtown Disney Marketplace with your children and ask at one of the (Disney) store cash registers for the Sticker Hunt booklet. There are 15 different stickers to collect at each of 15 stores. This was the first time my children wanted to go to all the stores with us! We even went into several we adults hadn't been in, like clothing stores. It made browsing around the Marketplace that much more fun. (Jakkteam)

Has anyone done this? How much are the stickers?

I have not done this possibly because at 23, I'm the baby of the family. But I applaud Disney, it's a great way to get more traffic into your stores. More traffic = more purchases.

We never have but its a really great idea for our next family trip! Thanks for the info

Did you do this recently? I know they used to do it- but stopped. Have they started giving them out again?

I have never done this, I read about it on allears.net. Not sure if they still do it or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter