Have you been back to your honeymoon spot?

Busch garden/colonial Williamsburg.

Fun honeymoon story....... , I caught a baby in a stroller and tried to give it to a couple 3 ft away. I thought they had given stroller a push and it got away. Nope not theirs. About a 150 feet UPHILL , a couple was playing some carnival game , stroller was behind them and unbeknownst to them, the stroller rolled down the hill. Just as I was turned down for the baby giveway, you could see people uphill starting to spin in circles trying to figure out what happen to child.

We did go back again. No baby catching that time.

Also in the Dixie Landings / Port Orleans Honeymoon Club, been there many times & still love it very much.

Just had our 30th last fall, could have gone anywhere but in the end decided that staying where we started would be the most romantic celebration and it was:lovestruc No regrets, it felt like visiting an old friend.

Sort of wish WDW had a specialty research crew to help guests recreate major life celebrations with room numbers, restaurant reservations and all.

We had our honeymoon at WDW in 2009, it was my wife's first visit. In 2019, we brought the kids the for the first time for our 10th anniversary, this fall we will go back without the kids for our 15th.

If we had actually gotten married the plan was to go Disneyland for our honeymoon. Never got married. We never went to Disneyland. But I’ve been to Disneyland many many times since.

We've been back to the national park but not the particular place we stayed. We've never been to the same place we cruised to and probably won't.

We took a cruise for our honeymoon in the 1990's. The ship, the Norwegian Norway (previously the SS France), was the OG mega cruise ship. Sadly, she has since been recycled :(. We have since visited the ports we stopped on subsequent cruises.

Interesting. 34 years. Right after the wedding, we went to Williamsburg. Then, about 6 months later, we took a cruise -- it was still Premier Cruise Lines then, pre "Big Red Boat" and pre "Disney Cruise Line." It was a 4-day cruise to the Abacos Out Islands and 3 days in Disney.

We've been back to Disney, but never back to Williamsburg or to the Caribbean. Just didn't feel the need.

Montreal and Quebec City. I'll be going in a couple of months with DD as she's considering going to school there; not sure yet if DH can come along, as he might have to work. We haven't been back since our honeymoon, as I've become less cold-tolerant as I've gotten older, and also, for some reason, that part of the world is one of the most expensive to get to from here, so visiting again never worked out.

Last edited:
My first marriage we were gifted an overnight at a bed and breakfast in Boston. Yeah, turns out it was a religious compound in the city.

My second marriage: we had a newborn, so we didn't go anywhere but enjoyed spending time with our little peanut of a baby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter