have to make a choice but don't know which one i should pick

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
if you had to choose between Narcoossee's and Citricos which would you pick and why

I haven't been to both - only Citricos, but it is my favorite restaurant on property. The food is always amazing, the atmosphere has less of a "kids" vibe (even when kids are there), and the service has always been top. Seriously though, the food is AMAZING! I had one of the best filets ever there. Highly recommend.

I've only ever been to Narcoossee. We really enjoyed it, I've seen plenty of people who say it is the worst of the 2TS. But we really enjoyed it and hubby has repeatedly said that he wants to go again.

We thought the menu was great, really enjoyed everything about our meal, and we were able to see the Electric Water Parade from the restaurant. The location is great and the walk through the Grand Floridian and across the grounds was incredible.

We will be trying Citricos for the first time when we go to WDW in Oct., along with many other of the signature restaurants.

(BTW, your girls are adorable. I love the many faces of your older daughter. Innocent in the first. A little mischievous in the family photo and then the last one, she has a very adult look about her as though she's trying to make sure everyone knows she's the "big sister".)

If you are going with kids, I would go with Narcoossee's. It is much more kid friendly than Citricos. However, if you are going without kids I would go with Citricos. Citricos is better than Narcoossee's in every way, IMO.

If you are going with kids, I would go with Narcoossee's. It is much more kid friendly than Citricos. However, if you are going without kids I would go with Citricos. Citricos is better than Narcoossee's in every way, IMO.

Agreed. Although I will say, Narcoosees has improved tremendously the past two times we visited. (In may).

We had stopped going for awhile after some bad experiences, bit like I said, it was really good in may, and we plan to go back in december. :wizard:

That's interesting because I would have said the opposite. When I went to Citricos (October 2011) there were lots of small children present. At Narcoossee's, the majority of tables had adult groups or couples. We tended to eat later int he evening (ADRs around 8 pm).

Personally, I would pick Narcoossee's because I've always had excellent food and service. It has my absolute favorite dish (lobster) and one of my favorite desserts (chocolate mousse). It also has a really good view of Wishes and the Electric Water Pageant.

I'd like to give Citricos another chance because my one experience was not good (long wait after checking in for ADR, slow service, etc.). It gets good reviews on the Dis so it must be better than when I went (everywhere has an off night, right?).

citricos has one of the best menu selections around

and narcoosees not only didn't thrill me food wise, i saw some of the more ridiculous behavior by the manager/chef/staff once there about 6 years ago...so i haven't been a frequent visitor since

I agree with this completely.

DH had the lobster at Narcoossees and still raves about it. I loved my steak at Citricos. So you have one vote for each. The desserts at Narcoossees were a piece of art.

Averaged over several visits to each, I would pick Citricos for an adult dinner and Narcoosees for a family dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter