Have there been any recent post card winners?

:yay: I won 1 lanyard/pin set yesterday! I'm so excited! :cloud9: I just started sending in the postcards in August. I'll have to keep sending them in now. Congratulations to everyone who has won and good luck to everyone else! :goodvibes

Wow, I mean, you're lucky enough to just win once, but these people that get three "dreams" in the same day...:thumbsup2 !

Our most recent win was a lanyard/pin set that we got two weeks ago. I've been sending in postcards since March and we have won 5 different times. If nothing else though, we are helping to support the US Postal System with buying all these pre-paid postcards! Good Luck to everyone! ;)

My kids and I are just getting into mailing in the post cards. I was wondering one thing though. Besides putting the PO Box on the card, do you put that it is to Disney or do you just put the address only on the card? I want to be sure before we send in a bunch of post cards. :confused3 :confused3

I just got another pink slip in the mail from the post office, gotta go see what I got tomorrow!
That makes number 6 for me!!

What is the address you send them to? Or can someone give me the link to it?

I just received a YOMD lanyard and pins in the mail today!:yay: I about screamed when my mail carrier told me I had a certified package to sign for from the Disney Dream Squad! I think she thought I was crazy:dance3: I am happy to get some pixiedust: it made my day!

I got my 2nd laynard and pins today in the mail. I'm mailing it to someone on the DIS that placed a bet with me. I'm not a pin trader and she is, so I'd rather give it to someone that will appreciate it more than me. I so want to win the DVC.

Have been sending in postcards since July - one for me and one for my boyfriend. And I just won a lanyard and pins. I was thinking of stopping the postcards, but now I think I'm addicted!

I have been sending in 5 cards per day (one per member of the family) for almost a year. Of course there have been long spans of time when I didn't have time to do it, or I forgot about it. Overall, we've probably have sent in about 350 cards in total.

So far we have won about 25 mouse ears and 8 lanyards. On one of the days my wife opened the door for the mailman, and he delivered 5 mouse ears! :woohoo: He said she should go run and buy a lottery ticket!:) [We did, but it didn't work:laughing: ]

Still haven't won anything beyond hats and lanyard though.:confused3

I would also like to know where to send the postcards in to? :)

Same here. Could someone please give an address and explanation? I remember when this promotion started there was an option for applying by mail if you weren't in the parks, but I thought that was for trips. Is this that same promotion? Thanks.

I have been sending in 5 cards per day (one per member of the family) for almost a year. Of course there have been long spans of time when I didn't have time to do it, or I forgot about it. Overall, we've probably have sent in about 350 cards in total.

So far we have won about 25 mouse ears and 8 lanyards. On one of the days my wife opened the door for the mailman, and he delivered 5 mouse ears! :woohoo: He said she should go run and buy a lottery ticket!:) [We did, but it didn't work:laughing: ]

Still haven't won anything beyond hats and lanyard though.:confused3

Congrats on the wins! WOW!:goodvibes We did not start mailing in entries until this spring. We have not sent nearly that many cards in, less than 100 (I still have 10 or so left from my purchase of 100postal postcards). Out of that 90 cards we have sent, we have had... count 'em... zero wins! Nada! :upsidedow Yes, I agree, you all are lucky... get out there and play the numbers! :woohoo: I actually mailed the last entry I am mailing out today, for the 2007 YOTMD contest. I am readying postcards now for the 2008 YOTMD. It is not that expensive (to mail in entries) and it is fun to even have a chance to win something! Who knows... maybe someday my prince will come :cutie: (in the form of our mailman bearing a Disney package)!

We have been mailing in 4 postcards (4 in family) everyday since last Oct. (With the exception of April-June when I was helping my mom through a health crisis, during that time it was when I thought about it.) Anyhow we have won 3 prizes. DH and DD8 each won ears and I won a layard/pin set. DD11 has won nothing. She is being a good sport about it. She says she'll win a big dream when we are in WDW in Nov. No, she is not counting on it and we do realize it is just luck of the draw. She even said they're holding her postcards for next year's prizes.:rotfl: Anyhow we are enjoying sending in the postcards. We all sit around the dining room table and fill them out as a family and take turns taking them to the mailbox. It is nice to dream about a dream, but back to the original question. No, we haven't seen a postcard win since July. :confused3 Wishing everyone pixiedust:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter