Have I said lately.............

Bsbllmom

Mouseketeer
I am so excited or our first trip:banana::banana::woohoo::yay:

Every time I open an email from Disney Destinations I get all teary. They are congratulation me on my first trip to WDW and telling me all the neat things I can do before we go and I am sooooooooo excited.:woohoo::banana:

I am so excited or our first trip:banana::banana::woohoo::yay:

Every time I open an email from Disney Destinations I get all teary. They are congratulation me on my first trip to WDW and telling me all the neat things I can do before we go and I am sooooooooo excited.:woohoo::banana:

CONGRADS!!!!!

And yes those letters are VERY cool, makes you want to go to the mail box!!!

I know what you mean, I love getting all the Disney mail and you know when you get your luggage tags, it is getting close.

Have a wonderful trip :lovestruc

I couldn't agree more. We leave Thursday morning and have recieved seveal things in the last weeks. The day our luggage tags came, my kids hit the roof, they were so excited.

What!!! We get luggage tags?????:eek:

If you use the ME, then they will give you luggage tags to put on your luggage so they can take it to your resort. If I remember correctly, its just like the ones you get at the airport that you put your name, number, ect on. :hippie:

If you use the ME, then they will give you luggage tags to put on your luggage so they can take it to your resort. If I remember correctly, its just like the ones you get at the airport that you put your name, number, ect on. :hippie:
Is that something you pay for or is it included in your package? They pick you up from the airport right?

Woo hoo - Congrat's on your first trip and welcome to the DIS!

Wow, I'll be excited for you too. May you have a great and safe trip coming. :cool1:

Have a nice day everyone. :)

They will send you luggage tags even if you don't use ME too!! We usually drive our own car down and they send us the luggage tags! Just the regular tags, not the sticky tape ME ones....:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter