Haunted Mansion closed for refurbishment?

Lightsoutx12

Mouseketeer
Sorry if old news but I'm here at Magic Kingdom and was trying to get on Haunted Mansion but was told it's closed for refurbs. Anything special changing or just normal matinenance? And anyone know when it'll be back up?

Sorry if old news but I'm here at Magic Kingdom and was trying to get on Haunted Mansion but was told it's closed for refurbs. Anything special changing or just normal matinenance? And anyone know when it'll be back up?

I think it is just routine maintenance and is scheduled to reopen December 2nd.

it was originally schedule for 3 day but expanded to 5. I think PPs dec 2nd date is accurate on when they expect it up. My guess is they are finishing up the cleanup/painting/whatever of the queue area.

it was originally schedule for 3 day but expanded to 5. I think PPs dec 2nd date is accurate on when they expect it up. My guess is they are finishing up the cleanup/painting/whatever of the queue area.
The exterior refurb is done. The interior will get a quick clean while its closed. One attraction WDW management loves to be in tip top shape is HM.

I wonder if they'll put the monster hands back on the door before the clock at the end of the corridor of doors. Why did they remove them in the first place???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter