• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HATE hate hate, the new look!!!

My one big complaint is that the link for "watched threads" is daaaangerously close to the ad space at the top of the page. One millimeter off and you could easily click on the ad instead of the thread link, but then that's probably intentional. :rolleyes:
What ad space? I don't see an ad. :rolleyes1

Wonder if we'll ever get the "location" feature back? I like seeing where posters are from, or at least the general area. It helps a lot when they're talking about weather or other kinds of regional things. I mean, I guess you can just click on a username and it will tell you their location, but I like it better when it's just written there along with join date and post count.
To see someone's information, click their avatar. I can see you're a female in Northern CA, and your currently reading the Katie Perry halftime thread. :tiptoe:

...WTH???? Did I just wake up in the middle of a very bad nightmare??? I can't believe that I am saying this, but

I WANT MY COW BACK!!!!!!!

I can't make it move or put it in your tag but is this what you are looking for?
pcow2.jpg
You can add it to your signature. :)

There should be a button below all the unread watched threads that says "Show all watched threads." Took me awhile to find it.
Thanks!

Dumb question, but I can't find the Technical Forum. I go to Forums and then Technical Forum but I get error messages. Is it some other place?

Just now by some miraculous fluke I managed to get my new avatar to display properly. I guess I'm about as satisfied with the new boards as I'm likely to get. I absolutely hate change of any kind. :badpc:

Don't hate it but don't love it either. I don't find it as easy to "surf" around the boards as I use to and therefore, I'm not as addicted to the site and no longer check multiple times a day...
I feel like that, too. I probably will not be checking and posting on the Community Board as much. But, will use the Theme Park, Resort, and Restaurant boards only for questions/planning now.

I use other message boards and none of them look like the new DIS or are as confusing as this is now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter