Hatbox ghost???

MushuHill

Mouseketeer
Since the Haunted Mansion reopened this afternoon can anyone confirm if he has materialized in Magic Kingdom?

Bloggers are saying that it has not, and prior to HM going down, I believe Scott Gustin reported this refurb was not to include the Hatbox Ghost, and he is usually on top of things.

Bloggers are saying that it has not, and prior to HM going down, I believe Scott Gustin reported this refurb was not to include the Hatbox Ghost, and he is usually on top of things.
Thanks! I was gonna get really excited in someone said yes! That was my husbands favorite part of Disneyland last week.

It was announced only a few day refurb and not the Hatbox.

Per Disney ~

Later this year at the Walt Disney World Resort, one of our most iconic specters will set up residence in the Haunted Mansion of Liberty Square in Magic Kingdom Park. The Hatbox Ghost will appear to guests as they pass the Endless Hallway, welcoming himself inside from the swinging wake in the cemetery and grinning at the Doom Buggies as they set off deeper into the mansion. Guests will soon see temporary barriers materialize as we await his apparition.

All I can say, is that having just seen the Haunted Mansion movie (very enjoyable and fun IMO), DW and I will never see the Haunted Mansion ride in the previous light again. Very interesting back story which really ties so many elements of the ride together. Looking forward to riding it again in Sept. The Hat Box Ghost will be a nice tweak once it happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter