Has anyone with food allergies stayed at Nickelodeon?

1stluvispooh

<font color=blue>Go straight and never ever stop<b
We are planing a trip to WDW in Oct and staying off site at the Nickelodeon hotel. (Someone from DH work stayed there and now DH things it would be fun) Anyway our DD has a milk allergy. I know that WDW is great about accomidating for food allergies but has anyone hear about Nickelodeon. I know they have a free breakfast buffet but if they can't make her eggs without milk I would just rather have breakfast in the room. Thanks for the help :wave2:

We stayed a week at the Nickhotel during our trip to Disney.. My DD has Tree Nut allergies . The buffet is only free for the kids not for the adults and was of really really poor quality . For the Kids eat free buffet there was No order off the menu options..

Now, in the Character breakfast you CAN order custom eggs , but the kids don't eat free here and the Adults pay almost twice the 'regular buffet'. There was a huge quality difference. My suggestion would be to request a special meal for her and the rest of you attempt the regular buffet.. they should be able to make special meal for her based on this need...

There were also some other items other than eggs.. Bacon, Sausage, potatos, fruit, dry cereal and I believe the oatmeal was made with water (that is what I was told) .

Just remember that this is not Disney but rather a glorified Holiday Inn.. it was fun , but they weren't as service oriented as you would want. Friendly YES, but, service oriented not.

Thanks for the info. That is what I was suspecting but I'm glad I got a second opion so to speek. I only mention the eggs because she is curently eating scrambled eggs twice a day! I wasn't planning on doing the character buffet there but then if DS 8 sees it he might want to partake

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter