Has anyone used Disney Passes from TicketMania? I want to make sure they're legit.

gumdrop

<font color=FF66FF>Believes in Magic!<br><font col
Hi everyone!! I want to take advantage of the 5 Day Park Hopper Plus with four options from Ticketmania.com. I have only gotten my passes from Disney, so I just wanted to make sure that if order from ticketmania that they will be legitimate tickets. Also, how is it that Ticketmania can offer these special passes with four options when Disney does not? Thanks for your help!!

--Maren :earsgirl:

We bought Ticketmania's tickets last year when they had the 5-day parkhoppers with four plusses. They are legit and a great bargain! We didn't have any trouble with them.

Even when we damaged our passes at Blizzard Beach, Disney reissued them with my remaining 4 parkhopper days and three plusses intact. No questions asked!

We used them for our May trip. We even had them sent to our hotel (Portofino). Everything was great!! We would use them again!!!

We just bought the 5 day plus 4 from them. No problems except their email said they shiped using UPS and gave a tracking number and when I went to UPS no record of shipment. They shipped Priority Mail instead. I emailed them once when I worried and due to Memorial Day holiday they asked me to wait a few more days. Sure enough two days later they showed up. But when you have about $1000 running around in the mail world you worry or at least I do. It took a total of 10 days from when I ordered them on line to receive them. When I ordered DisneyQuest tickets a month early they were at my house in 4 days.
The tickets are Disney tickets. The same as you would get at the parks or the store. It is a great deal when you get 9 days of entertainment.

They buy the tickets from Disney in bulk (I guess) at a discount. Then sell them to the consumer at a mark up on their cost yet under retail.

My adult tickets were printed by Disney on 5/27/2002 and I received them on 5/29/2002 in the mail from ticketmania. My child's ticket was printed(bought) on 5/12/2002 and we received it with the 3 adult tickets.

They have 2 with Goofy, 1 with Minnie, and 1 with Mickey with the 100 Years of Magic logo on the front. On the back it has the bar scan(?) and date it was printed and the words... 5 days park hopper w/ 4 plus spec(I think this means special?) valued at 247.00 plus tax.

I was skeptical too. But due to all the people on the disboards I felt confortable enough to go for it. It did save my family a lot of money and when you think about 245 divided by 9 days of fun it seemed a better deal to me. Check out http://www.mousesavers.com/index.html

Get on their mailing list the newsletter saved me even more money! :)

I just ordered mine. I am not worried at all, but just be sure to make copies of the backs in case you lose them. This is the only way Disney can track them!!!

Thanks everyone, for sharing your experiennces with Ticketmania--I just ordered my passes online. I have another question regarding passess though. Some of you have mentioned that you are photocopying backs of passes, just in case something happens to them. I just looked on the backs of my park hoppers bought from Disney in 2001--they have one day left and I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to make copies. However, mine have no special numbers, barcodes, or anything else that would set them apart. Are these barcodes and numbers only on tickets printed this year? Thanks for any insight into this!

--Maren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter