Has anyone used Connections voucher at these places?

Liz

Make a miracle!
At the Land (Sunshine Season), would you need to order everything included on the voucher at one of the individual eateries?

How about Kringla Bakeri in Norway? From looking at the menu it looks like it possibly could be a good value. We ate there last year (before knowing about Connections) and it didn't seem like the ladies there spoke much english. Just wondering if there would be a communication problem if they didn't understand how the vouchers work!

One more, what about Tangierine Cafe in Morocco. What's good to eat there?

Thanks much! :)

We used one at the Sunshine Season Food Fair at The Land in Epcot. I didn't ask, but I assume that you would have to get all of your food at one station since they all have seperate cash registers. We ordered the BBQ chicken and ribs combo. It came with a small corn on the cob and a small drink. I tried to get a large drink but was told that could not be ordered when using the voucher. We ordered a cookie for dessert. The best part of the meal was the cookie. I was not impressed with the quality of the food or the portion size.

We used the vouchers at a few different places and were very happy overall. PM me if you want to know more about it. :)

We used the vouchers twice at the Tangierine Cafe. The first time we split the roast leg of lamb, salad with chicken, lemonade, and baklava (YUMMY!). The cost would've been over $25 if I had purchased the items separately. The 2nd time I was by myself, so ordered the chicken and lamb Shawarma platter, lemonade and baklava.

You didn't ask, but we stuffed ourselves twice at Beaches and Cream with the vouchers! Both times we split the double cheeseburger (GREAT!) with fries, a side (one time chili, the other time salad), milkshake, and dessert (banana split one time/hot fudge sundae the next).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter