Has anyone traveled w/ a baby on a DCL before?

mamabear

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are taking our 2-year old baby girl on Wonder in April. I was wondering if any of you could suggest things to do with a baby on the ship. Since she's only 2 and not potty trained, from what I heard, she couldn't participate in most of the children activities there. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

1st Cruise: April 7, 2005 (Yah, can't wait!!!!)

we had a 2 year old grandson who was not potty trained on a cruise last year. He loved all the musicals in the evening. Lots of characters on stage too. Babies seem to love music. We also had drypers so he could play in the mickey ear at the mickey pool. One just has little jets of water for toddlers to lay and you can sit on the edge of the ear to keep a close watch on your child. The other ear has older kids. the edge of the pool is only about 4 inches deep and you could hold his hand and wade in it. There are toys in the nursery too, but you have to pay for the babysitting service, and it is limited space, first come, first serve, of course you wont be with him. If he likes characters they have meet and greets everday. Mr, Toad race you can sit with him on your lap and help him make his frog jump towards the finish line. Lots of parents help their little ones do that too.
Have a magical time.
mom x4,grandma x4

I'd like to hear about other people's experiences also. We are taking a West Coast cruise this summer with a barely 2 year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter