• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

It looks like Goofy's hasn't dropped anything for June yet, and Plaza Inn also says no schedule available from the main page, but if you check anyway it shows the message like it is available just booked up already. Anyone know if Plaza has dropped for June at all?

Ressies were a bit of a mess this morning. Dropped at the new 6am PT time but not everything dropped?

Dinner Adr’s were late and buggy?

TS had not been seen for a month. I wonder if its going to have to close due to constructions?

To answer my own question: Goofy's still hasn't dropped for June, but Plaza Inn DOES have slots, just doesn't show the schedule from the main restaurant page.

To answer my own question: Goofy's still hasn't dropped for June, but Plaza Inn DOES have slots, just doesn't show the schedule from the main restaurant page.
Thank you. I grabbed a reservation for plaza inn. It’s my son’s birthday and he’s asking for a character meal. ETA: I was hoping for a late morning reservation to function as an early lunch, but there were only 08:00 hour reservations.

Last edited:
Thank you. I grabbed a reservation for plaza inn. It’s my son’s birthday and he’s asking for a character meal. ETA: I was hoping for a late morning reservation to function as an early lunch, but there were only 08:00 hour reservations.

Keep trying to modify. I was only able to get a 7:05 a.m. reservation for Goofy's Kitchen a couple weeks back. This week I was able to modify it to 8:45 a.m.

Dangit, I had not seen Napa Rose drop for June yet, though checking every morning... happened to look this evening and it's not grayed out any more through June 5th, but everything's gone. Arrrggh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter