Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Finally reservations are opening for mid November, though I think they are still 'populating' the list. Was able to grab Lamplighter for November 11th. Still no luck for Cafe Orleans or Oga's on the 12th yet. Also, wanting Storytellers for breakfast on our last day (the 14th) and still not populating that either. Driving myself bonkers checking every few hours :rotfl2:

So bummed. I missed Oga's dropping by 15 minutes. I have been trying ever since for around an hour and nothing for our dates. I got 2 alerts while I was trying and both times the reservation was already gone. I hate park reservations. I found one for noon on both of our California Adventure dates, but with our other plans we can't switch park days. It is a priority for DD and DH. I finally got one at 9:25 am for one of our dates, which is way too early for Oga's. but we will have to deal with it if I can't ever find another one or get us on the walk up list. The only other time we have ever been was the first week Galaxy's Edge was open and it was at park opening which was way too early for Ogas-- DH and I were so looking forward to being able to experience it later in the day (DD isn't 21 so it doesn't much matter to her). I was already stalking the website multiple times a day- guess I will have to continue that and if nothing happens try for a walk up.

So bummed. I missed Oga's dropping by 15 minutes. I have been trying ever since for around an hour and nothing for our dates. I got 2 alerts while I was trying and both times the reservation was already gone. I hate park reservations. I found one for noon on both of our California Adventure dates, but with our other plans we can't switch park days. It is a priority for DD and DH. I finally got one at 9:25 am for one of our dates, which is way too early for Oga's. but we will have to deal with it if I can't ever find another one or get us on the walk up list. The only other time we have ever been was the first week Galaxy's Edge was open and it was at park opening which was way too early for Ogas-- DH and I were so looking forward to being able to experience it later in the day (DD isn't 21 so it doesn't much matter to her). I was already stalking the website multiple times a day- guess I will have to continue that and if nothing happens try for a walk up.
FYI we were able to walk up to Oga’s via the app around 3pm today and were inside in 30 minutes. If you want a booth with a seat though you Jeff a reservation. Ours was a standing table.

Are they still packing the tables with unrelated parties at Oga's? I can't imagine they're doing that in covid times, but thought I'd ask.

With Oga’s booked (7 times!) my trip is finally fully set. This was by far the roughest and most stressful year on booking stuff, but I got everything I wanted.

Maybe I’ll continue to watch to tweak and refine schedules, but I’m completely happy if nothing changes between now and my trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter