Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Now I am waiting for Carnation Cafe to open up.
Also trying to get Oogie Boogie dessert party reservation which are currently sold out.

Was hoping that the addition of Napa Rose availability yesterday was a sign the other outstanding restaurants would soon follow suit. No such luck. Blue Bayou, Lamplight Lounge and Oga’s remain elusive …

This is draining. :faint:
It really is - and seems so unnecessary. If they would just communicate their intentions. It's so arbitrary.

Oogie Boogie Dessert party currently available for 9/12, just happened to see it when looking for something else
Thank you so much for the heads-up. We had given up on the chance of going. Your post made me look again for our date later in September, and there was an opening that night, too - so we grabbed it. If not for your post, we would not be enjoying the desserts and the parade at Sonoma!

All my October dates are open now, like everyone else, I’m waiting for more reservations to drop. I made my Cafe Orleans and some downtown Disney reservations; but I’m looking for Oga’s, Lamplight brunch, and Cathay’s. We’re thinking of doing Cathay’s in lieu of Blue Bayou, because we haven’t done that one before.

I
Thank you so much for the heads-up. We had given up on the chance of going. Your post made me look again for our date later in September, and there was an opening that night, too - so we grabbed it. If not for your post, we would not be enjoying the desserts and the parade at Sonoma!
I am still looking for September 19

Now I am waiting for Carnation Cafe to open up.
Also trying to get Oogie Boogie dessert party reservation which are currently sold out.
Me too! I check everyday for Carnation Cafe but still nothing. Maybe it will open up the night before the restaurant opens like the did plaza inn.

Has anyone seen any movement on Blue Bayou, Lamplight Lounge and Oga’s on October? Still nothing for my dates.

Lamplight just released ressies for my dates, Oct 15-18 if anyone is looking for that! They just popped up because this morning at 6am they werent there!
Coming to report the same thing. Just got brunch on 10/15.

And, yet again, ************ alert arrived - and reservation snagged - before the Mouse Dining alert came through. In fact, I had time to post this before it arrived.

Last edited:
LL just booked for Oct 20th. I came here read the posts, then just got the text at the exact same time on Mouse Dining and then booked no problem. Now just Oga's is left!

I'm still waiting for Trader Sam's and Goofy's Kitchen to open up for 9/27 and 10/2.

I wonder if they are waiting for the Genie. I wonder when they will start the Genie app........

It's all so random and unpredictable. :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter